Britney gets new tattoos of dots on her finger and a star on her arm

2 minutes ago, easy said:

We're not there to know the situation and we also do not know Britney in order to make that assumption. 

Okay. This remains true:

You cannot tell me that someone who cares about her wouldn’t delete footage of her taking her top off in front of a random employee or at least stop filming.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Okay. This remains true:

You cannot tell me that someone who cares about her wouldn’t delete footage of her taking her top off in front of a random employee or at least stop filming.

No it doesn't because as I said, we don't know Britney in order to make such assumptions. 

4 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

it’s incredibly sad and disappointing to see her own fans have this thinking. 

Never in a million years did I expect Britney Spears fans to be judgmental little ********* mini Jamie's :orangu_orangutan_ape:

They're doing exactly what she told us she feared. She said she was scared to do anything because people would judge her for making "mistakes" and now Britney can't even get a tattoo without implications that she's unwell, needs a con and is setting herself up for failures like :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: from her "FANS"

Edited by easy
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, easy said:

Never in a million years did I expect Britney Spears fans to be judgmental little ********* mini Jamie's :orangu_orangutan_ape:

They're doing exactly what she told us she feared. She said she was scared to do anything because people would judge her for making "mistakes" and now Britney can't even get a tattoo without implications that she's unwell, needs a con and is setting herself up for failures like :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: from her "FANS"

It really is like fighting a losing battle. I understand that revisionist history serves no one and Britney has made mistakes, but she was also in her early 20s when that happened. I feel as though some constantly want to her feet to the fire and in a way treat her like a child. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Since when does being vulnerable mean that someone isn’t strong or smart? Britney is a human being, not a poster child for girl power. You cannot tell me that someone who cares about her wouldn’t delete footage of her taking her top off in front of a random employee or at least stop filming.

I agree there just doesn't seem to be anyone around her giving great advice that we know of. Or maybe there is and she's refusing to listen.

Either way the nude posts only prove the alleged reports of her getting naked in front of staff members and why her past security guard filed a lawsuit.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

This weekend seems kind of wild imo, I know people will call me crazy, but she seems to be proving media reports right.

Getting nude in public while riding horses.

Tattoos just to get them, they don't seem meaningful.

Making a mockery of Jesus.

It seems very sad at this point, I love her, but she seems to be wilding out. 

Way a tattoo has to be meaningful ? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, frank194 said:

Way a tattoo has to be meaningful ? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Tattoos don't' have to be, my point was that she seems to be rebelling and just doing this out of rebellion. Most of her tattoos are a mess, she didn't even like the one on her toe, the one on her foot and the snake looks like a scar.

The star is crooked, so it doesn't seem like she's getting these for any reason other than to be wild. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Tattoos don't' have to be, my point was that she seems to be rebelling and just doing this out of rebellion. Most of her tattoos are a mess, she didn't even like the one on her toe, the one on her foot and the snake looks like a scar.

The star is crooked, so it doesn't seem like she's getting these for any reason other than to be wild. 

Me just sitting back and letting you make all these points because we’re totally on the same page right now :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

spacer.png

• Love 1

3 dots and a star and Exhell thinks she's losing it, keep it classy. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
It's so clear that some of you aren't fans at all, you are bored with your own life and keep on repeating the same complaints over and over again. She won't change, you either accept it or leave. 

I can only imagine Britney reading some of the comments here:
"Suckmybootie34 thinks  I need an intervention because I'm dancing in my living room only wearing a bra and panties, hmmmm but didn't I perform in my undies in Las Vegas and  yall thought I was fine?" :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:
"FIstmed4ddy hates my makeup, oh god the horror! I need to change it because fistmed4ddy told me so!!" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 9
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Driving without a valid license with her boys in the car during said custody battle after she was told she couldn’t drive, not showing up to some of her **** tests… Britney was going through it at this time. We got a top tier legendary album, yes, but it was literally the worst time of her life. This is why I mention that she’s uninhibited because that leads to her getting into trouble. Does Britney belong in a con? Hell no! Can Britney look after herself? Yes! Does Britney struggle with her mental health? Yes. As do I. She really does need to be careful because she’s still in a vulnerable position. There are still sharks in the water who want her money and want to show that she’s unstable and exploit that. Britney is in the middle of a divorce with a scammer who’s doing backgrid photo ops and interviews of him at a SAG protest where he said that he and Leonardo DiCaprio have the same amount of jobs right now. There are allegations that she gets nude in front of staff going back years. This is not a good sign and I’m sick of seeing her get hurt.

This 100%. Those who think they’re doing her a favor by acting like it’s normal really aren’t. Just look at the Jesus post -it’s not even worthy of a discussion, she’s clearly just seeking attention and it’s just gonna end up harming her big time in the end. The original accusations by Scam about getting naked in front of staff seemed ludicrous at first but now not so much.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Driving without a valid license with her boys in the car during said custody battle after she was told she couldn’t drive, not showing up to some of her **** tests… Britney was going through it at this time. We got a top tier legendary album, yes, but it was literally the worst time of her life. This is why I mention that she’s uninhibited because that leads to her getting into trouble. Does Britney belong in a con? Hell no! Can Britney look after herself? Yes! Does Britney struggle with her mental health? Yes. As do I. She really does need to be careful because she’s still in a vulnerable position. There are still sharks in the water who want her money and want to show that she’s unstable and exploit that. Britney is in the middle of a divorce with a scammer who’s doing backgrid photo ops and interviews of him at a SAG protest where he said that he and Leonardo DiCaprio have the same amount of jobs right now. There are allegations that she gets nude in front of staff going back years. This is not a good sign and I’m sick of seeing her get hurt.

I don't know why her fans have a such a hard time believing she's struggling with mental illness, I'm struggling too! But guess what? I get the help I need, Britney needs help as well, not a conservatorship but it's clear that she needs guidance and medical aid. I'm tired of her acting like a rebel teen getting tattos and taking her top off, she's a extremely privileged woman! I wish I had her resources to help my mental health!

• Like 2

The truth is that Britney needs to grow up big time she is 42 this year and still talking about rebelling against what she is meant to be a grown as$ woman. She needs to stay off social media because it is hurting her image and image does matter because she is a product and people buy into her brand to sell albums, sings or tours and at some point she is going to put herself back out there because it's clear as day she still loves to entertain that's why she put these videos out on ig, but she looks a mess the black eye liner makes her look older than she is and also makes her look like she has slept in it its not a good look at all and her hair is a mess. If B wasn't putting herself on social media how she looks would be fine but it's not because people but there best pictures on the gram that's how it is.. Mental health wise maybe she is going through something but if she is on anti depression meds she shouldn't drink alcohol at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
51 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

It's so clear that some of you aren't fans at all, you are bored with your own life and keep on repeating the same complaints over and over again. She won't change, you either accept it or leave.

You have a point there. I think all of us became fans of Britney Spears the pop star, at whatever point in her career. This person she’s devolving into is becoming increasingly difficult to support, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of us did end up leaving at some point, if she keeps this odd kind of vibe up. Sad to say it… :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Well it isn’t my fault that k-POOP stans are almost always dysfunctional and/or extremely sheltered from society. Stay doing you though. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

What in the clownery? I never said it was okay for her to get hit. I said that she should have known better than to approach someone from behind and invade their personal space. Once again, proving to us all that k-poop stans have no clue or idea how the real world works or functions. Maybe try a job instead of keeping tabs on me. Toodles boo boo.

Here we go. K-pop this k-pop that. Babe if that’s all you got, and if all you can say is Britney fans are delusional maybe you should just save it. It pathetic like your attempt to save yourself from your lies:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

You want to talk about the real world? Go touch grass. You are on here way too much always having a negative thought on Britney. Oh and stop being a delusional closeted Britney fan with your name containing ‘How I Roll’ in it 

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Sad

Britney is a 42 year old woman acting like a child (dont know what her lifes like 24/7 but at least she put herself on social media this way). 

- Dancing or spinning with erratic moves in hideous outfit.

- Taking her top off completely naked even with strangers around. 

- Getting tattoos here and there on her body that's not meaningful (dunno how to word it right with this). 

- speaking meaningless stuff or nonsense or post weird caption

It's like she has no plans and didn't thinking straight and consider consequences before doing things. She just did whatever she wants right at the seconds. If a kid's doing so, people may find it cute or an adult would correct their behavior asking her to cover up and never exposing yourself naked in public space with strangers. But Britney is over 40s and acting these is worrisome.

I'm so worried all these posts will be a secret weapon that the team con will use at the trial to defend themselves and showing the public how unhinged Britney is out of the conservatorship on the court next year. NO, I still dont think Britney needs or deserves to be in a conservatorship, but she seriously needs help. 

I hope she knows how to protect herself from leeches and bad people, not too expose around them to get sued or assaulted. Thats all. 

Edited by annalai23
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

3 dots and a star and Exhell thinks she's losing it, keep it classy. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I can only imagine Britney reading some of the comments here:
"Suckmybootie34 thinks  I need an intervention because I'm dancing in my living room only wearing a bra and panties, hmmmm but didn't I perform in my undies in Las Vegas and  yall thought I was fine?" :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:
"FIstmed4ddy hates my makeup, oh god the horror! I need to change it because fistmed4ddy told me so!!" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They're upset that she refuses to conform to what they think she should be doing, which Britney has never done anyway. She's always walked to the beat of her own drum. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block