Britney poses topless on a bed in new Instagram video

1 hour ago, Sia said:

I think those who have a problem with these types of posts don’t necessarily hate the posts themselves, but they hate the fact that they just keep furthering the narrative that the general public has created.

I don’t think she needs to necessarily censor herself, but she needs to play the media’s game and beat them at it.

It’s hard to say that you’ve beat them at “the game” when the world just thinks you’re crazy.

The problem is the media's game is corrupt to begin with...Britney owes a lot of her fame to her secxual image, if we're being honest. It's very strange that gyrating on stage in a thong is "art" and doing the same on instagram is "a sign of being unwell."

I'm not really condoning or condemning Britney's post. It's not my style, but she does her. The real sicko is society.

Edited by Cancer
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Her “ I don’t care what others think” approach to life his very inspiring. However it hasn’t always served her well.

”I don’t care if I marry Kevin”

“I don’t care if I marry Sam”

” I don’t care if i shave my hair off”

I don’t care if i run around Hollywood in a pink wig”

“ I don’t care if I’m not wearing nickers while getting out of the car”

yes it’s her life and she can do the **** she wants but I just hope she doesn’t make it easy for the media, Team con to set up another fake ambulance intervention like the last time.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Showreel Channel said:

Her “ I don’t care what others think” approach to life his very inspiring. However it hasn’t always served her well.

”I don’t care if I marry Kevin”

“I don’t care if I marry Sam”

” I don’t care if i shave my hair off”

I don’t care if i run around Hollywood in a pink wig”

“ I don’t care if I’m not wearing nickers while getting out of the car”

yes it’s her life and she can do the **** she wants but I just hope she doesn’t make it easy for the media, Team con to set up another fake ambulance intervention like the last time.

I’m referring to the ambulance that took her to the recording studio and then stopped off at the circus tour the then the femme fatale tour because she was so unwell.

• Super Mods

I think what people are missing is that she will always go against the grain. I think after years of being told what to do, how to act, how to look good, how to speak, because she was PR trained under Jive. She had to be inoffensive and I understand why it drove her to wanting to be ***ier as a form of rebellion, it’s finally her call. In today’s world where celebrity instagrams are carefully curated, perfect photos and them looking like they spent the whole morning in the make up chair, it just pushes her to do the opposite. I remember she wrote in her Stream of Consciousness how she was tired of her management controlling her and she just wants to be real with the fans. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'm sorry, but sometimes things are just as they look. Simple and plain.

For instance, Britney was clearly not into what she released/did between 2008 and 2018; yet, during that time, I perfectly remember a lot of fans used to say that she "slayed, she didn't have anything to prove. You're all so negative, get a life!" and so on. Yet...

Similarly, Sam was obviously a gold digger. It's clear that a very young man whose only passion is to go to the gym (at best) could never genuinely fall in love with a woman who's not allowed to buy a frappucino but happens to be one of the biggest popstars ever. A lot of fans, until 2 weeks ago, used to say: "Britney is not stupid, if she trusts Sam, it's for a good reason. You're all so negative, get a life!". Yet...

Similarly, I don't see a healthy and happy person in these posts. A lot of fans could lie to themselves and say politically correct, generic things such as: "She looks happy and well! This is just her way to express herself, nothing wrong. You're all so negative, get a life!". Yet...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block