Britney poses topless on a bed in new Instagram video

1 hour ago, T92d said:

:clownery_makeup_meme: so I have to be toples/naked to a be a free person. Some gays have been doing this for a years a look where this got us :surejan:

what you're saying is that she has to dress a certain way, act a certain way, she can't be too ****, not too provocative, otherwise you're doing it wrong based on your convictions of what the world should be? where have I seen that before?

and again, imagine being offended by someone showing their skin. 
yes, you need to grow up. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Oh yeah, cause this totally feels like Kim K’s instagram. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Also, why are we even comparing a pop legend to someone who got famous over a sezx tape?

Because the s** tape girl does it with class, Britney didn’t start her career doing something cheap and unclassy.

Brit should just really go away from social media and live her life not known by the public.

she’s loosing a battle of self-worth. It’s painful to watch her just destroying a legacy she built so effortlessly.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Markoct said:

Unfortunately a lot of Britney fans grew up into Karens. Fortunately, I for one did not :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Hot hot hot!!!! I love how shes owning and feeling hee bodeyyy :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Trust me, none of us would mind a confident, ****, happy looking Britney. Those posts are just not it. If it’s what YOU see and it looks healthy and fun to you, then you’re entitled to your opinion too. Just don’t try and turn this into “everyone else is a prude” cause that’s way off. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Trust me, none of us would mind a confident, ****, happy looking Britney. Those posts are just not it. If it’s what YOU see and it looks healthy and fun to you, then you’re entitled to your opinion too. Just don’t try and turn this into “everyone else is a prude” cause that’s way off. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Mmm no its not, and ur response just backed me up lol I think its totally normal and healthy for Britney. Just because I dont post something like that, or you think its unacceptable doesnt make it wrong. Remember, theres a reason why Britney is Britney and you are you, it wouldnt make sense for u to think how she does, does it??  Also, since ur such Mr right, maybe start by learning how to use quotations correctly cause I never said that :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 3

We'll always see Britney under different standards due to the stereotypes known about her and we all know what they are. 

Let this be Ariana, Rihanna, or any other popstar and the entire world will be labelling it "Feminist boss *****". Britney will be labelled " Crazy off the trails Trainwreck" even if she puts on a nun's outfit. 

Is it weird? Yeah as a "normal" person it is. For a popstar? Not at all. Especially when you have Rihanna posing topless and naked when pregnant. And an over 50 years old Madonna showing her ***.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, S3xy devil said:

Why ? because I said the truth? Yeah she is so desperate why would she do that she is a mother and she should show some respect to her kids if she  want them  back  :clownery_makeup_meme:

"Wants them BACK" sis they're almost 18 and they've chosen their father years ago :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

They'll come back once they turn 22 and their father can't pay for their $200 Nikes. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

We'll always see Britney under different standards due to the stereotypes known about her and we all know what they are. 

Let this be Ariana, Rihanna, or any other popstar and the entire world will be labelling it "Feminist boss *****". Britney will be labelled " Crazy off the trails Trainwreck" even if she puts on a nun's outfit. 

Is it weird? Yeah as a "normal" person it is. For a popstar? Not at all. Especially when you have Rihanna posing topless and naked when pregnant. And an over 50 years old Madonna showing her ***.

When Rihanna does it, it is tasteful and done well. Perception and context are one of the biggest differences here. Rihanna is also an actual boss money wise, she's way beyond Britney's tax bracket, owns her own billion dollar businesses and her masters. She IS a boss. They're not comparable.

Lmao

for a gazillionth time, nothing wrong with nudity. It’s not the what but the how that people have an issue with. It’s simply done in a tasteless manner and there’s little to no effort on her side to look decently ****. Her body is fine. It’s how she does it that makes it cheap and not “**** and feminist”. 

Britney wasn’t like that before the cship simply because there was no social media like we have it today. The nudity came through performances, paparazzi shots, photoshoots, and music videos. And in any way, she was at a party or a social outing. The videos/pics she now posts are straight from her bedroom/house.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

No one supports what Madonna posts, what are you talking about? lol

And, no, it's not because of "ageism!!11". It's just because she edits her pictures in a very creepy way, showing how the real "ageist" is herself. Similarly, what we see on Britney's account is just tasteless and concerning because it completely lacks taste. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

And, no, it's not because of "ageism!!11". It's just because she edits her pictures in a very creepy way, showing how the real "ageist" is herself. Similarly, what we see on Britney's account is just tasteless and concerning because it completely lacks taste. 

This. Britney fans are too blind to realize this, even though I personally don’t mind these pics as they are a bit more tasteful and she looks good in it. 

1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

This is it. I DON'T mind the nudity, but the posts are strange and unnerving most of the time. I find it hard to wrap my mind around the fact that she can pose the same way thousands of times, edit these extended clips of herself just shifting a bit and staring at the camera with a blank expression most of the time, do the same three dance moves over and over and over and over thousands of times and not see how weird it looks when you put it all together in a tapestry. They're uncomfortable to look at. The cutoffs are strange, the fact that she does this for so many hours is strange, and it doesn't look flattering. This is Britney, who had an effortless charisma and self-awareness, just look at how expressive and sassy she always was, and you will immediately notice the contrast with how weird her instagram content is now:

:wink_britney_everytime_white::badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:
:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Now compare the post in the OP and many, many more. They look off and are, above all, uncreative. It's one thing to only have access to a mobile phone camera but to do the same content in the same way constantly with the same exact editing and poses comes off as weird and uncomfortable after a while, and it has been A WHILE. And I refuse to believe you people don't see it.

And if this is exactly how she wants to present herself to the world, then that's fine, but as someone who cares very much what people think (let's face it, she's obsessed with what people think and it's a consequence of being the biggest pop star ever, unfortunately, it would not be fair to expect her not to care), she comes across as seemingly unaware of how she appears in her content, And THAT is also part of why these posts are so uncomfortable to me,

• Like 4
On 8/20/2023 at 7:41 PM, S3xy devil said:

Why ? because I said the truth? Yeah she is so desperate why would she do that she is a mother and she should show some respect to her kids if she  want them  back  :clownery_makeup_meme:

What you said is not the truth, stop being a moron,  if you dislike Britney log out, you must be so mediocre to came here to talk shut about her,

get a life 

On 8/20/2023 at 11:05 PM, Dreamer26 said:

What's her purpose here? I don't understand why Britney is deliberately self-sabotaging. I don't think Britney likes the paparazzi and TMZ smear campaign but she continues to give them more material to use against her. Before come at me I don't have any problem her to be naked. My problem is she is doing it so often and most trashy way possible. I think that's why general public doesn't have any issue when other celebs doing it classy way.

it's not helping to her situation.I think she is doing this like a rebellious act and to piss of her father kids and now Sam. But she can't see that it's only damaging herself. I hope they won't put her another cship or something similar. Cuz everyday she make it easier for them to justify cship.

BRUH What's the purpose of your halfnaked picture on Exhale? Desperate much? Do you need cash for clothes? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block