Britney poses topless on a bed in new Instagram video

Just now, easy said:

Maybe. Then if she cared she'd also stop doing what they pick on her about and she doesn't. I think she cares in the sense of trying to understand WHY the obsession with what she does is so different than what everyone else does. But she doesn't care enough to conform to what would be considered "acceptable" is my point 

Yes, yes, yes! This is it. Yes, you don't have to like the photos, but why is it a big deal when SHE does it. She called this out in her interview with Diane Sawyer as well. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, easy said:

Imo praising what the media tries to use against her rewrites the media narrative. If we keep saying there's nothing wrong with her videos (because objectively there's not! A dancer dancing? A grown woman posing?) then it takes the power away to sway opinion. But certain fans are insistent that Britney is losing some war she's been clear she doesn't care to participate in. 

That’s the thing, since day one the fans have ALWAYS been in her corner. That’s the reason she has a career.

But having a career doesn’t necessarily mean you’re respected and that’s the fight we’ve had with the media and general public. Point being that having a loyal fan base that likes what you do isn’t always enough to change the media’s narrative. If that was the case, then we wouldn’t be here now would we?

At the end of the day, if we want Britney to be respected, then she needs to play their game and beat them at it but if she truly doesn’t care, then why should we?

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I hate to be that fan! But they just looked familiar to me. I found the picture, but it wasn't from London... They look the same and I don't think that's her bedroom. But could be wrong so I'll mind my business on this matter... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

IMG-8748.jpg
IBB.CO

Image IMG-8748 hosted in ImgBB

She's wearing different underwear, but the same place definitely. She probably doesn't wanna be in her home right now and I don't blame her! Hope she's taking advantage of all the hotel amenities and enjoying herself!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I hate to be that fan! But they just looked familiar to me. I found the picture, but it wasn't from London... They look the same and I don't think that's her bedroom. But could be wrong so I'll mind my business on this matter... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

IMG-8748.jpg
IBB.CO

Image IMG-8748 hosted in ImgBB

Was it not proved to be the Four Seasons LA (the curtains) 🤷🏻‍♂️ Someone had pictures of the rooms posted on here and they matched. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

What's her purpose here? I don't understand why Britney is deliberately self-sabotaging. I don't think Britney likes the paparazzi and TMZ smear campaign but she continues to give them more material to use against her. Before come at me I don't have any problem her to be naked. My problem is she is doing it so often and most trashy way possible. I think that's why general public doesn't have any issue when other celebs doing it classy way.

it's not helping to her situation.I think she is doing this like a rebellious act and to piss of her father kids and now Sam. But she can't see that it's only damaging herself. I hope they won't put her another cship or something similar. Cuz everyday she make it easier for them to justify cship.

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Just now, Sia said:

That’s the thing, since day one the fans have ALWAYS been in her corner. That’s the reason she has a career.

But having a career doesn’t necessarily mean you’re respected and that’s the fight we’ve had with the media and general public. Point being that having a loyal fan base that likes what you do isn’t always enough to change the media’s narrative. If that was the case, then we wouldn’t be here now would we?

At the end of the day, if we want Britney to be respected, then she needs to play their game and beat them at it but if she truly doesn’t care, then why should we?

She's never been respected though. This is a battle Britney fans have faced in the media since day one. Respect should be given to her automatically, she's done nothing wrong to lose it, she doesn't have to earn it and try to please people that don't care one way or another. Fans aren't gonna like everything she does, she knows that, even expressed it recently. She's not living for anyone else but herself. Don't like it? She's told those people what they can do 💋🍑 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Oh yeah, cause this totally feels like Kim K’s instagram. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Also, why are we even comparing a pop legend to someone who got famous over a sezx tape?

I'm not comparing them because of their status though. I used Kim K to highlight they are both women who are comfortable in their ***uality, yet if Kim puts out a nude photo it doesn't not illicit this type of outrage the way Britney does. Why is she being considered unhinged because she's posting herself nude and Kim isn't?

• Love 2

What's her purpose here? I don't understand why Britney is deliberately self-sabotaging. I don't think Britney likes the paparazzi and TMZ smear campaign but she continues to give them more material to use against her. Before come at me I don't have any problem her to be naked. My problem is she is doing it so often and most trashy way possible. I think that's why general public doesn't have any issue when other celebs doing it classy way.

it's not helping to her situation.I think she is doing this like a rebellious act and to piss of her father kids and now Sam. But she can't see that it's only damaging herself. I hope they won't put her another cship or something similar. Cuz everyday she make it easier for them to justify cship.

Justify the cship? Wtf please logout and never return. Your takes are wild and misogynistic   :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 5

Nothing Britney has ever posted or wrote on her social media has warranted a conservatorship. So please educate yourself. This poor woman has been through enough and can post whatever she wants. Conservatorship are meant for people who cannot feed or provide for themselves. Criminals have more rights than them. So again please stop with this narrative. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Please be for real. I feel like ya'll have so much PTSD from 2007. What would be the capacity for declaration for putting her in a c-ship because she likes to posts topless?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

This is the thing we argue the most. We get her, love her appreciate her. But I can’t defend her posts to my friends when her content is like this. I just can’t find a way say that I don’t like these contents without being hurtful. I love her risky poses, they were all ground braking back then but the ones she’s posting look like a sx worker just taking shots after her shift is done. 
I truly want her to just stop and breathe a little bit sometimes. We love her, we all do.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Zoey102 said:

I'm not comparing them because of their status though. I used Kim K to highlight they are both women who are comfortable in their ***uality, yet if Kim puts out a nude photo it doesn't not illicit this type of outrage the way Britney does. Why is she being considered unhinged because she's posting herself nude and Kim isn't?

Their image and their stories are completely different, so the comparison doesn’t work. 

But hey, if you think she’s doing great and this is a healthy expression of her ***uality that truly benefits her, then that’s your opinion. I disagree.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, easy said:

She's wearing different underwear, but the same place definitely. She probably doesn't wanna be in her home right now and I don't blame her! Hope she's taking advantage of all the hotel amenities and enjoying herself!

4 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Was it not proved to be the Four Seasons LA (the curtains) 🤷🏻‍♂️ Someone had pictures of the rooms posted on here and they matched. 

Yeah that makes perfect sense! Thanks! She loves the four seasons. I hope she's getting some nice R&R and enjoying herself  :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block