Britney poses topless on a bed in new Instagram video

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Oh yeah, cause this totally feels like Kim K’s instagram. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Also, why are we even comparing a pop legend to someone who got famous over a sezx tape?

Exactly!

Kim K is not necessarily known for being a respectable person, she’s a literal joke and epitome of what it means to be an untalented individual…and fans are going to use her as a comparison to Britney.

By comparing Britney to Kim you are literally proving the point that Britney is not respected whatsoever.

Look at Hilary Duff. She posed nude for a magazine and she was glamorized and why? Because she did it with intent and a clear plan. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I hate the posts themselves too - so cheap, but also 100% what you said. 

She’s literally begging to hand the victory to the media and Team Con. Every time the public is rooting for her, she does her very best to attract more and more negative attention. Those who can’t see that are just blind.

Can't we just respect her decisions instead of spreading negativity? It's like I would bashing you for your posts, even it's YOUR profile and not mine.... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Sia said:

I think those who have a problem with these types of posts don’t necessarily hate the posts themselves, but they hate the fact that they just keep furthering the narrative that the general public has created.

I don’t think she needs to necessarily censor herself, but she needs to play the media’s game and beat them at it.

It’s hard to say that you’ve beat them at “the game” when the world just thinks you’re crazy.

Oh she’s done it before she’s knows all she’s needs to do is appeared dolled up in a dress everybody would thing she’s normal again 

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Their image and their stories are completely different, so the comparison doesn’t work. 

But hey, if you think she’s doing great and this is a healthy expression of her ***uality that truly benefits her, then that’s your opinion. I disagree.

I'm aware their image and stories are different. That's not the point I was making, but doesn't matter. If you think her doing this is grounds for thrown back into a conservatorship, that's your opinion as well. 

• Love 3

Rihanna (who I like) can do a photo like this...

(sorry mods! Don't ban me :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Spoiler

rihanna-topless1.jpg

But it is a step too far and makes you uncomfortable when Britney goes topless on her IG? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But oh wait, because it's a magazine cover, it's considered acceptable... Right... :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Sia said:

Exactly!

Kim K is not necessarily known for being a respectable person, she’s a literal joke and epitome of what it means to be an untalented individual…and fans are going to use her as a comparison to Britney.

By comparing Britney to Kim you are literally proving the point that Britney is not respected whatsoever.

Look at Hilary Duff. She posed nude for a magazine and she was glamorized and why? Because she did it with intent and a clear plan. 

Britney posed half nude for a magazine in 2003 and she was vilified and sl**-shamed. Why was she not glamorized as Hilary Duff?

34 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Rihanna (who I like) can do a photo like this...

(sorry mods! Don't ban me :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

But it is a step too far and makes you uncomfortable when Britney goes topless on her IG? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But oh wait, because it's a magazine cover, it's considered acceptable... Right... :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

People literally lost their minds when Britney posed like this, yet when Rihanna does it it's edgy and cool. 

Edited by Jordan Miller
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Sia said:

I think those who have a problem with these types of posts don’t necessarily hate the posts themselves, but they hate the fact that they just keep furthering the narrative that the general public has created.

I don’t think she needs to necessarily censor herself, but she needs to play the media’s game and beat them at it.

It’s hard to say that you’ve beat them at “the game” when the world just thinks you’re crazy.

I don’t think she cares. I’m hoping she doesn’t because than that means she really did win. To live a free and fully authentic life. But if she’s doing it for attention or approval, than I would be sad for her

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

What's her purpose here? I don't understand why Britney is deliberately self-sabotaging. I don't think Britney likes the paparazzi and TMZ smear campaign but she continues to give them more material to use against her. Before come at me I don't have any problem her to be naked. My problem is she is doing it so often and most trashy way possible. I think that's why general public doesn't have any issue when other celebs doing it classy way.

it's not helping to her situation.I think she is doing this like a rebellious act and to piss of her father kids and now Sam. But she can't see that it's only damaging herself. I hope they won't put her another cship or something similar. Cuz everyday she make it easier for them to justify cship.

I think she's waiting for the media outlets and her family to spontaneously combust from the outrage and pearl clutching that happens when she posts *****. Unfortunately, they're pretty persistent.... Yes, I do think she's trolling people that get so bent out of shape over a body.

If being nude is a sign of being mentally unwell, then I guess we should shut down all the nude beaches around the world, make art schools and nude posing illegal, and make it mandatory to be clothed at all times. Britney Spears called out the courts and showed the world that she definitely didn't deserve the conservatorship, they would need to show actual dementia/Alzheimer's next time. Also, if any of her fans got wind of an application, they would protest again. Our girl is good and finally living for herself. I think people need to go outside and chill a bit, as the worry, anxiety and doom scrolling isn't healthy.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

What's her purpose here? I don't understand why Britney is deliberately self-sabotaging. I don't think Britney likes the paparazzi and TMZ smear campaign but she continues to give them more material to use against her. Before come at me I don't have any problem her to be naked. My problem is she is doing it so often and most trashy way possible. I think that's why general public doesn't have any issue when other celebs doing it classy way.

it's not helping to her situation.I think she is doing this like a rebellious act and to piss of her father kids and now Sam. But she can't see that it's only damaging herself. I hope they won't put her another cship or something similar. Cuz everyday she make it easier for them to justify cship.

I don’t think she has the self awareness to realize this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block