Britney poses topless on a bed in new Instagram video

36 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Rihanna (who I like) can do a photo like this...

(sorry mods! Don't ban me :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Hide contents

But it is a step too far and makes you uncomfortable when Britney goes topless on her IG? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

But oh wait, because it's a magazine cover, it's considered acceptable... Right... :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Rihanna got a lot of flack for that photoshoot though. Not only that, Instagram suspended her Instagram page as well.:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Honest question, do you truly get the same vibe from those pictures as you do from her IG? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  

I'm not sure what your problem is, but please take it back down to 0. Why would you compare what she does at home to professional photos done by a photographer?

Anyway, the point I was making is that she has never been allowed to express her ***ual identity because she's always gotten **** for it. She was dragged in the early aughts for wanting to be more **** (cause god forbid a woman is) and now she's trying to take back her agency by expressing herself on her socials and she's still being dragged. 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

I'm not sure what your problem is, but please take it back down to 0. Why would you compare what she does at home to professional photos done by a photographer?

Anyway, the point I was making is that she has never been allowed to expressed her ***ual identity because she's always gotten **** for it. She was dragged in the early aughts for deigning to be more **** (cause god forbid a woman is) and now she's trying to take back her agency by expressing herself on her socials and she's still being dragged. 

Britney is only allowed to pose nude if it's making others money and she looks the way they decided she should look. Britney is NOT allowed to pose nude for herself looking the way she wants to, obviously :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Honest question, do you truly get the same vibe from those pictures as you do from her IG? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  

Jlo even once said she’s a nudist at some point but she pulled herself up to gain public respect. I understand what everybody comes from. I do support britney posting her own contents and still being into this but I also remember that she loves to take constructive crtism as she said earlier in her career here: 

08:18

this is the part where as us fans telling that we do not hate her or her choices but these posts make her seem in a weird light. And we want to fix the hair, put some lip gloss on…

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Jlo even once said she’s a nudist at some point but she pulled herself up to gain public respect. I understand what everybody comes from. I do support britney posting her own contents and still being into this but I also remember that she loves to take constructive crtism as she said earlier in her career here: 

08:18

this is the part where as us fans telling that we do not hate her or her choices but these posts make her seem in a weird light. And we want to fix the hair, put some lip gloss on…

Britney said her parents were nudists too and they would walk around naked at home. Maybe that's why she has no problem with it?

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

it's not helping to her situation.I think she is doing this like a rebellious act and to piss of her father kids and now Sam. But she can't see that it's only damaging herself. I hope they won't put her another cship or something similar. Cuz everyday she make it easier for them to justify cship.

imo she lacks self awareness. She thinks she looks s*exy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block