Britney poses topless on a bed in new Instagram video

9 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I hate the posts themselves too - so cheap, but also 100% what you said. 

She’s literally begging to hand the victory to the media and Team Con. Every time the public is rooting for her, she does her very best to attract more and more negative attention. Those who can’t see that are just blind.

Mmmm. What victory is being handed to Team Con by her posting nude on her own socials?

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sia said:

I agree, but half the posts here are always about the fans hating what the media says about her or how they treat her, yet we praise the very thing that the media uses against her.

Imo praising what the media tries to use against her rewrites the media narrative. If we keep saying there's nothing wrong with her videos (because objectively there's not! A dancer dancing? A grown woman posing?) then it takes the power away to sway opinion. But certain fans are insistent that Britney is losing some war she's been clear she doesn't care to participate in. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Watch the meltdowns ensue! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm kinda curious about those curtains though!? Weren't they in the background for when she was in that supposed London hotel?  

I hate to be that fan! But they just looked familiar to me. I found the picture, but it wasn't from London... They look the same and I don't think that's her bedroom. But could be wrong so I'll mind my business on this matter... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

IMG-8748.jpg
IBB.CO

Image IMG-8748 hosted in ImgBB

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Sia said:

I agree, but half the posts here are always about the fans hating what the media says about her or how they treat her, yet we praise the very thing that the media uses against her.

Fair enough, but if it weren't this, it would be something else the media would be getting on her case about. I've said this before, but I don't know what it is about Britney that gets them worked up this way. It's sickening. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block