Miley Cyrus posts more promo photos for her new single ‘Used To Be Young’

Cqleb

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, she has some GREAT music, but as a person she has absolutely no appeal.

She seems to not have any passion for her work and is ALWAYS so quick to dismiss or criticize it. She’s borderline bipolar when it comes to her music and how she feels about it.

• Like 1

I’m not getting the theme here. I miss when promo for a new single used to actually be related to the new single.

Nowadays they release great music and then just release pics looking snatched. Like yes, we know you’re snatched but where is the art in these pictures? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, Zach F said:

Is it me or has she had some work done on her face? When she started doing promo for ESV I noticed it.

Yeah I noticed too and she does look different.

She might have gotten the buccal fat removal and a nose job.

sddefault.jpg

Its not cause she lost weight that her cheeks basically disappeared cause even when she was thin years ago, she still had round cheeks.

Also its not cause she is getting older cause even in the Bangerz/Younger Now eras, she still looked like herself.

Its not until like 2020-2021 that thats when she started looking different.

If she did get plastic surgery, idk why she did it cause she was so naturally pretty before.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block