Are they trying to put her back into CS?

48 minutes ago, Matou said:

Not the IG "proof she is not well" again :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Another cship ? MJ returns from the ashes is more believable. There is no way lou and co want to do the same but I'm sure they are trying qomething behind the scene, but not a cship.

sorry but it's the only place we see her at, and based on that, she does not look well. that's it. If she was my neighbor I might have had a different opinion.

Well everything possible. Cruel word we live in. Sam heavily manipulated her for sure. What if they mixed it up her medicine behind her back or putting some ***** to her food. How we can trust them at this point? Maybe that's why she is acting that way on her IG. Because not receiving right medicine. 

• Like 4

I was just reading this 

It is obvious at this point that they're wanting another cship. I want to Britney to flee the US as soon as possible

3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I was just reading this 

It is obvious at this point that they're wanting another cship. I want to Britney to flee the US as soon as possible

That’s what I thought. 
She should go to Europe while she can. 

2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

If they can't own her, they will break her. 
Just imagine if she (god forbid I don't even want to write it) ends her life, THEY will tell everyone how this could have been prevented and that THEY only had her best interest yada yada...

It breaks my heart knowing that she truly has no one in her life who supports and loves her. It makes me sick. 

If she didn’t end her life In those 13 years she is not going to do it now , if something happens to her we know who would be behind it

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Go to Europe and do what exactly? There is no conservatorship, it’s literally been dissolved. Her family doesn’t care or want to intervene like they did in 2008. 

Then who's leaking that kind of news ^^^ to the media??? They can't wait to get their hands on her money again!! 

Edited by LizeS_
13 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Then who's leaking that kind of news ^^^ to the media??? They can't wait to get their hands on her money again!! 

Do you live in America? Do you know how the probate law works? Like every eligible adult who has assets, Britney has a trust and will. She also has a trustee. In her trust and will, it states who her money or assets will go to if or when she passes. It’ll likely be her children or a charity considering that she has expressed great disdain for her parents and siblings. Then again, that is private and sealed court document that can’t be challenged nor is really any of our business. Unless Britney verbally and formally consents to being in a conservatorship again, it’s dissolved. This isn’t 2008 anymore.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Go to Europe and do what exactly? There is no conservatorship, it’s literally been dissolved. Her family doesn’t care enough or want to intervene like they did in 2008. 

I never said that, or did I?

i just said she should go to Europe to get away from the LA drama, that’s it. 

• Love 1

Remember that it was a voluntary C Ship, in that they needed Britney’s consent. They managed to get that because they could hold custody of her children over her head for 13 years as a threat to achieve he compliance. 

Now that’s gone, I’m not sure what they could threaten to take from Britney to get her to agree again.

It won’t happen. Who is she a danger to? IG haters? OK….

9 hours ago, Daredevil said:

A lot of the rhetoric is the same as in 2007 and early on in the conservatorship

she is danger to herself.. danger to others.. danger to her kids etc.

is there any way they can put her to the CS again?? if not, what are they trying to achieve? just win in the court and get rid of the allegations?

Has Britney made mistakes with uploading all the weird stuff in her IG that just make all the stories more believable? Was she tricked by Sam into doing it? 

Discuss

I think they are trying to make her suffer as much as possible, hoping that she will kill herself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block