Are they trying to put her back into CS?

A lot of the rhetoric is the same as in 2007 and early on in the conservatorship

she is danger to herself.. danger to others.. danger to her kids etc.

is there any way they can put her to the CS again?? if not, what are they trying to achieve? just win in the court and get rid of the allegations?

Has Britney made mistakes with uploading all the weird stuff in her IG that just make all the stories more believable? Was she tricked by Sam into doing it? 

Discuss

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

They could not kill her because the fans freed her , now they want her to be alone to kill her and then say that she killed herself.

don't say this.. Michael Jackson and Princess Diana said they thought they were about to get mur***ed and shortly after both of them mysteriously died. This cannot happen to Britney.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

Care plans usually last no longer than a year without needing review. It's been over a year since the con ended, no paperwork showing a renewal. I don't think there is a care plan anymore. 

Was there a paperwork showing the beginning ? If I remember these docs are sealed ...

1 minute ago, Matou said:

Was there a paperwork showing the beginning ? If I remember these docs are sealed ...

I think the only mention ever in the court docs of the care plan was them saying they needed one when the con was terminated. 

Edited by easy

Azaelea banks slaughteree animals online, doja cat did nast sh, miley cyrus smoked a bl**t on live TV,  mariah carey made a bizzare entrance to TRL… björk publicly beat the sheeh out of a reporter. None of them got cs. Britney aggreed to get in one since they were  treathning her by taking her legal rights to ser her kids. They’re trying to make her feel like everbody’s leaving her because there’s something wrong with her. Dementia was one of them, then bipolar, then knife narratives, that’s what they’re trying to do.

• Like 5

If they can't own her, they will break her. 
Just imagine if she (god forbid I don't even want to write it) ends her life, THEY will tell everyone how this could have been prevented and that THEY only had her best interest yada yada...

It breaks my heart knowing that she truly has no one in her life who supports and loves her. It makes me sick. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

They're trying to put her in danger. They've insolated her without real friends nor people to trust around her. You can see comments from GP, they think FreeBritney movement was a mistake because in their eyes, Britney needs help. 

Yeah, Britney needs help to heal and live her life since they don't allow her to. I will pray for her and will send the best vibes. She does not deserve all this mess. 

Karma will destroy these pieces of ****.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block