BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

I hope to god this isn’t true regarding him going after a cheque. Come on Sam. Have some self respect, be a man. 

I think it’s easy to spin the gold digger narrative but I just don’t want to conclude that just yet. It just is very hard for me to wrap my head around this after all his statements that contradict that type of attitude… 

I also wonder if the book will be edited to reflect this. Considering I bet she wrote kind words about him in the book….

• Love 2
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It is not. No matter our current or historical or ongoing feelings about Sam, it’s not right to make these types of death wish posts.

All mods have been responding to the high volume of reports we’ve received today, and are issuing warning points as warranted. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we work through them. I literally was moderating on my lunch break, and I’m not even home from my irl paying job yet. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Thank you for all that you do. I can’t imagine how crazy today must be for y’all 🩷

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

You’re making this about you? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I’ll never apologize for rooting for Britney, maybe you should apologize for so desperately rooting for her downfall? Some of you are absolutely giddy that you get to say you were right! All the while Britney suffers more. Some of you really, truly are pieces of ****

You're putting words in my mouth. Speaking on the fact that people were right about him and wishing for her downfall are completely different things. Get it together girl.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

WOW, He probably got tired of the relationship. I am not surprised at all. Britney needs to stay single and refrain from getting married again. She needs to focus on herself. 

Honey, more like he couldn't get a child out of her to get child support so he just gave up.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

As you should have.

A lot of members welcomed the discussion and doubts about Sam in an educated manner, but you and others insulted Britney’s intelligence and continue to intrude and speak about her mental health.

The behavior of this piece of trash, doesn’t justify yours.

Be respectful with any opinion you have without insulting Britney. That’s not too much to ask.

The truth being spoken but mislabeled as insulting or argumentative is a narcissistic trait that you should check on honey.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

According to tmz :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The world already thought you were a gold digger Sam, way to prove them right! Also, they dropped the cheating allegation quick. I guess the whole "Britney's so isolated" narrative doesn't fit with "she cheated" too well :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I told you buddy and he wants spousal support not shocking at all!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block