BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Whats the point of prenup again if u can just change it when filing for divorce? 

Sam and TMZ are full of 💩!!! They know that prenup is iron clad. TMZ/Harvey (a lawyer) admits it and reveals what Sam wants: It's highly unlikely the prenup would be declared invalid by a judge, but the reality is ... it's not about going to court.  As one source with direct knowledge told TMZ, Britney will write a checkto Sam and that will be the end of it.

SCAM wants a big pay off. Harvey is more than happy to help him get it, and get a kickback for dragging Britney thru the mud. Probably twice as much money! Labeling Britney a cheater is a LIE and SCAM knows that he can smear Britney, use TMZ to blast her and threaten to reveal embarrassing information about her to make her give him more to shut up and go away. I hope that MFer never books another job in Hollywood ever again!!! He should be black listed for blackmailing Britney. **** YOU SCAM!!!!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Look back to January 2023…

when this smear campaign started. This entire year was a coordinated set up to take over Britney’s life and more importantly her finances again. They’re trying to break her. SCAM & TMZ in cahoots with one of their guys filming Britney in the restaurant and labeling her as manic. TMZ drops a docu claiming Britney being on m***, Red Bull, isolated, abusive, erratic, hide the knives. (But she figured out how to leave the house to **** a random dude, right😒 LOL!!)

Sam, Cade, Jodi, KFed colluding to put Britney in a facility with Daphne recording it all at the Federlines house. That didn’t go as planned….

Jamie’s lawyer shenanigans. Lynne’s forced reconciliation in May, begging her to make up with Jamie Lynn. Lou and Robyn dodging the deposition. Rosengart not doing anything he should do to STOP these leeches from taking advantage of Britney and Laura Wasser is handling this divorce case too in which SCAM will walk away with more money than he deserves!!! I HATE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HURTING BRITNEY!!!! 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

👏🏻

As you should have.

A lot of members welcomed the discussion and doubts about Sam in an educated manner, but you and others insulted Britney’s intelligence and continue to intrude and speak about her mental health.

The behavior of this piece of trash, doesn’t justify yours.

Be respectful with any opinion you have without insulting Britney. That’s not too much to ask.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

Mods why is this ok?

It is not. No matter our current or historical or ongoing feelings about Sam, it’s not right to make these types of death wish posts.

All mods have been responding to the high volume of reports we’ve received today, and are issuing warning points as warranted. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we work through them. I literally was moderating on my lunch break, and I’m not even home from my irl paying job yet. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I need to find my comment from last year when I said Sam will show his true colors one day and some of y’all got way upset at me. 

It didn't make sense how he was able to slide into a relationship during her cship....many of us brought this up. Now the truth is out. Then again there's 3 sides to every story: his , Hers,the actual truth.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I'm upset this is happening but the red flags were there all the time. We need to do a prayer circle for Britney to send the lightest energy ever to overcome this. 

The only ones she has right know are us. We need to be alert and uncover all the shady things from these people.

Honestly worried about her. Who does she actually have in her life now? People who work for her? All these celebs supposedly support her but who goes to check on here or be a supportive friend? Maybe Laris who sees her every so often? Cade is also fishy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block