BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

25 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

I mean .. I get that the filing one tries to not have to pay the lawyers costs. But support? For what? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hmmm nope. I don’t even know WHY SHE SHOULD PAY FOR HIS ATTORNEY’S FEES. I’m sorry I’m so so so mad. He’s absolutely SHAMELESS. He’s literally the worst of them all. fight GIF

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

The law is so misogynistic, but a monthly spousal support is absurd. They only can reach it with blackmailing and they’re doing it. Will ever Britney get a good lawyer who make her win ? Damn it !!!!

How is the law misogynistic? If anything, it doesn’t favor the breadwinner, male or female. This is why Britney should marry a man who is financially comparable or who earns more money than her should she choose to get back into a serious relationship again. No more back-up dancers or IG models. Then again, I can also understand why she doesn’t want to be with rich, famous or elitist men in Hollywood. They are either cocky or far too into themselves. Look at Justin who sold her out. Idk, being famous and finding healthy relationships must be so difficult. It’s no wonder a lot of famous people end up getting divorced. 

Spoiler

Maybe she should get with a rich Silicon Valley tech guy or something. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:  Then again, they also have their issues too. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll

I'm wondering how Sam's family feel about him demanding monthly spousal support from Britney.... Especially his 3 sisters, who are either plastic surgeon or nurse, who live independent and healthy lives on each of their own.... While Sam, who has no career, who once took jab at Kevin for his only work is being sperm donor sth like that... Now asking for monthly spouse support for how long?  He doesn't have kids, has no incapacity in anyway.... can't support his own life?? 

Iran is a men's country, women in Iran still fighting for their basic human rights.... How would the Iranian men think about Sam, the big  boy who demands his soon-to-be ex-wife monthly financial support? 

He's really a JOKE! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block