Do you think Britney ties her self worth to her ***uality and that's why she won't show us a deeper layer of her artistry on Instagram? She has SO MUCH MORE to offer than just s**...

Her latest video reminds me of the Gimme More video and it feels like Britney is picking up where she left off but at the same time it makes me wonder if all the ***ual posts and dancing on Instagram are a result of Britney feeling that her self worth is tied to just her s** appeal?

She is so talented. She learned to play the piano herself over a weekend according to Larry, she writes beautiful poetry and music, she can sing really soulfully if she chooses to, her creativity with her music videos and costumes are spectaular...

• Love 7
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yes but its not her fault.

You know why?

She was taught by her parents especially her mother that her looks and sx appeal is how to get attention and admiration in life.

Her mother put her in beauty pageants growing up and basically pimped Britney out to her high school bf Reggie cause he came from a family with money even though he was 4 years older.

I think in result,

that made Britney assume her good lucks and sxuality is how she can get accepted and loved by others in life.

After all, 

her instant mega success from her early days of her career is proof of it.

Do you think she would've been as big as she was if she was ugly and overweight?

I just wish her parents instilled a self esteem into her and that she is more than her looks but no her stupid father would always call her fat during the conservatorship when she never was, which probably destroyed her self esteem even more.

So just like lots of other naturally beautiful women,

Britney was taught to believe that her self worth is her sxuality and looks,

which is a damn shame cause she's so much more than that.

I wish she can see what she is capable of if she really puts her mind to it.

That's all I have to say.

I can see this. a lot of assumptions but you may be on to something.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I can see this. a lot of assumptions but you may be on to something.

How are they assumptions?

It is a fact that Lynne put her in beauty pageants and she encouraged Britney to date Reggie.

Also despite her great music, videos and performances,

ALOT of Britney's initial success had to do with how sxy and beautiful she was.

This is complex. First thing is ***uality isn’t a bad thing so when one chooses to be a ***ual person it does not make that person any unworthy or tacky.

I think people need to stop trying to find what’s good for her. That’s her. Like it or not she loves this posts and want everyone to see herwwlf like thls. It’s up to you whether you like it or not. Change this change that… what makes you different than an enabler?

so please stop with the cliche of how men usually tell women that they don’t need make up and they need to smile more and they don’t need to to show off their skin that much. Blah blah blah
Thank you.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yes but its not her fault.

You know why?

She was taught by her parents especially her mother that her looks and sx appeal is how to get attention and admiration in life.

Her mother put her in beauty pageants growing up and basically pimped Britney out to her high school bf Reggie cause he came from a family with money even though he was 4 years older.

I think in result,

that made Britney assume her good lucks and sxuality is how she can get accepted and loved by others in life.

After all, 

her instant mega success from her early days of her career is proof of it.

Do you think she would've been as big as she was if she was ugly and overweight?

I just wish her parents instilled a self esteem into her and that she is more than her looks but no her stupid father would always call her fat during the conservatorship when she never was, which probably destroyed her self esteem even more.

So just like lots of other naturally beautiful women,

Britney was taught to believe that her self worth is her sxuality and looks,

which is a damn shame cause she's so much more than that.

I wish she can see what she is capable of if she really puts her mind to it.

That's all I have to say.

Very well put. 👏👏👏

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Nope, I think she still loves art, knows her skills and talent, but also appreciates the feeling of being attractive and ****.

Some people are **** and know it and want to flaunt it and I think that's ok. And regarding her talent, she gave us HMC last year which I love, she gave MYB this year, which Will said she gave many ideas into revamping the original mix.

Maybe for Britney, IG is not this big strategical, business platform, it's just a platform where she can simply share things she does without much meaning. But I feel many are way too invested in IG or any social media and put WAY too much meaning into it.

She's a woman who is finally able to do things she wants to, buy things she wants to, and post things she wants to, which honestly seem quite harmless and pure. She probably saw someone pole dance at home, thought it was cool, just wanted a pole in her home and installed it, dressed up and danced, posted a clip of her dancing. NOT try to 'tie her self worth to ONLY s** appeal' and disgard all of her talents whatsoever.

There are so many other clips of her dancing, cooking, singing etc, and one clip of her pole dancing. But a thread about assuming what she ties her self worth to is just being dramatic imo. And what even if she did, nothing we can or should do about it.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I also agree yes but it’s not her fault, this has been instilled in her for decades from the people she works with to the people that raised her and were supposed to protect her.  

she’s at a point now where she can change that but that will take years of therapy.  There is no substitute. Spinning around won’t do it. A pole won’t do it.  Vacations to Mexico won’t do it.  Spewing out your emotions on sm won’t do it.  

that’s why it kills me when she makes fun of therapist/psychiatrist because they are literally the only people that can help her heal.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Please, let’s not start analyzing her on here. We are supposed to be her fans, not another shrink that hasn’t met her but somehow thinks they can analyze and diagnose her. 

LOL exactly! All these think pieces because she was having some fun on a pole!! You gotta laugh lmao

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3

I don’t like it either, but there could be a million reasons for what she’s been doing.

Keep in mind she’s not just another child star acting **** in their 40’s. She was in a horrible psych ward for 4 months, zero respect and privacy, no door, people watching her naked as she changes and takes a shower - which sounds highly degrading and traumatizing, especially for a huge celebrity. She also said that she likes to “offend” people with her posts nowadays, so who knows. Maybe it’s liberating after that awful experience. I wish it was different, but we have no idea what her motives are. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Like 2

It’s possible but she could also just be a naturally ***ual person and likes to express it. Sorry but I just don’t understand why some of y’all constantly have to take everything she does and look for some negative reason behind it, it’s like y’all love to live in misery, just let her do her, it has no affect on your life, so stop looking for reasons of why she is the way she is.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s possible but she could also just be a naturally ***ual person and likes to express it. Sorry but I just don’t understand why some of y’all constantly have to take everything she does and look for some negative reason behind it, it’s like y’all love to live in misery, just let her do her, it has no affect on your life, so stop looking for reasons of why she is the way she is.

I think this is the issue. That a lot of fans have a problem with her wanting to express her se.xuality cause she's in her 40s, and to them once women hit that threshold, they're supposed to stop being s**.y. Or they're upset that's she's choosing to express her se.xiness this way (i.e. dancing on a pole) cause she's a MoThEr and once you're a mom that's all you are and nothing else. I can't with some of these people. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block