Britney doesn't have to rely on cship team's smear campaign. Highest voted comments, 350+likes: "why did they remove her conservatorship? How embarrassing,this makes me sad ,where is her husband or her friends to tell her she looks ridiculous..."

Message added by SlayOut,

Comments left on Daily Mail articles are not representative of the opinions of entire groups of people…!

8 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

It's a shame that there seems to be such extreme factions:

(1) she's so cringy now we know why she needed a conservatorship! these crazy Stans got involved in something they know nothing about and released a mentally ill patient from the loving arms of her caring family!

(2) this can't be Britney, look at the rock in the corner! this is clone #3 and she's referencing clone #2's video about her eyelashes to prove clone #871's cries for help that she's not free!

(3) there's absolutely nothing wrong here! anybody who argues otherwise hates her/is not a fan/wants her locked up/is a paid shill for team con! 

I don't know how it got this way, but I'm in the faction of "she's an incredible survivor, the cship was abusive and was ended because there were indisputable facts that proved it needed to be terminated, but clearly everything's not well, and it's a bit frustrating to see her test the limits of her public support while complaining about her treatment in the media, and we can't ever know her story until she tells us, but I hope she's using her newfound freedom to get the help she may need to enable her to live a happy and healthy life"

for the record ok GIF

Well said. She DOES care what people think - otherwise she wouldn’t make those occasional rants on IG or release a tell-all book, that’s why I feel like she’s self sabotaging at this point. I’m sure she’d benefit a lot from public support, which she did have when the cship was terminated. 

Also, as much as I can’t stand her kids, at the end of the day they have been brainwashed against her. While technically she’s allowed to be as seual as she wants, it’s probably be better to stop playing into Kevin and his gambling loser’s hands with these type of videos. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think the way everything has turned out is very sad. I’m not hating on Britney at all but when I think back to interviews when she said all she wanted was to be married with children young I find it so heartbreaking and I can’t imagine she wanted to be over 40 seemingly mainly alone all the time making these kinds of videos basically completely alienated from her sons. The ppl with their ‘put her back in the c-ship!’ comments can get fkd though, like her family/K-Fed aren’t responsible for destroying the chance she had at being a normal mother and psychologically torturing her.

I don’t know why it feels like Britney never had a chance to escape, I know she was the most famous back in the 00s but why it was so different for her and she was always worked like a slave/so cut off from others. I listened to a podcast with Mandy Moore the other day and even she said how it was like Britney was unreachable (she acknowledged B was way more famous than her but still), even Mandy could make her own choices and release a cover album when she was still pretty famous - it feels like from day one Britney was only allowed to be a money maker for everyone else and as soon as she wanted to make her own choices it was an issue. Maybe this is the difference between having a family that cares and having scum like the Spears’.

Just such a shame. I was thinking of Margot Robbie and her husband, I feel like Margot is kinda having a similar fame to Britney at the moment (nowhere near as famous as 98-04 B, but she is kinda everywhere atm) and she’s also mentioned a lot for her beauty. It takes a really secure guy to be able to handle being in that relationship and not get overly jealous/spiteful etc and gosh K-Fed was the exact opposite. Just a hateful scumbag that IMO seems to despise Britney and blame her for the media calling him a bum etc, even though she legit tried so hard to give him what he wanted and stick up for him. It’s all just so sad and I also can’t shake the feeling that account is being used to humiliate her. I’ve seen more than two posts now insinuating stuff between B and her dog because of that vid where she was dancing and it sniffed her crotch. Of course that’s ridiculous but who thought it’s a good idea to post that video? If Crowd Surf is still around they’d never post that for any other client.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

hope Britney considers getting a PR team because this is getting out of hand. Her public image is completely destroyed. Do you think Britney has a plan or does she not care?

She doesn't need a PR team, she needs to be having the right medication and health/personal support that she needs and has needed most of her adult life.    Britney has every right to do as she wants but there was a lot of advice/recommendations/guidelines for Britney to follow post C-Ship that were in her best interests.  The fact that Jodi Montgomery quit because she feels she can no longer help Britney is really worrying.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Well said. She DOES care what people think - otherwise she wouldn’t make those occasional rants on IG or release a tell-all book, that’s why I feel like she’s self sabotaging at this point. I’m sure she’d benefit a lot from public support, which she did have when the cship was terminated. 

Also, as much as I can’t stand her kids, at the end of the day they have been brainwashed against her. While technically she’s allowed to be as seual as she wants, it’s probably be better to stop playing into Kevin and his gambling loser’s hands with these type of videos. 

I really miss those audio clips she posted for months after she got out of the cship. Even if people disagreed with her approach, there was something so genuine and honest about them. No riddles or conspiracy theories, just Britney finally being able to speak her truth. She sounded completely coherent and it was really refreshing to listen to what she wanted to say without people restricting and silencing her. Would love to hear more like this:

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

She doesn't need a PR team, she needs to be having the right medication and health/personal support that she needs and has needed most of her adult life.    Britney has every right to do as she wants but there was a lot of advice/recommendations/guidelines for Britney to follow post C-Ship that were in her best interests.  The fact that Jodi Montgomery quit because she feels she can no longer help Britney is really worrying.

Jodi Montgomery was an abuser. She "quit" because she failed to put Britney in a rehab against her will. She even tried to 5150 Britney after she spoke in court in 2021 according to leaked texts from Vivian Thoreen/Jamie.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I really miss those audio clips she posted for months after she got out of the cship. Even if people disagreed with her approach, there was something so genuine and honest about them. No riddles or conspiracy theories, just Britney finally being able to speak her truth. She sounded completely coherent and it was really refreshing to listen to what she wanted to say without people restricting and silencing her. Would love to hear more like this:

This too. I also wish she would go back to these.

• Love 2

At this moment, I hope Britney Spears does have mature people around her that give her good advices and more inportantly, Britney Spears takes them and makes herself better, not shut them off or  taking any advices against her wish as hater and who wanna illegally control her. 

I agree with some comment i saw... that she had good chances to destroy and expose tri star after the conservatorship was over ..... when the public ally up and on her side. But i really don't know what changed.... that she stopped doing that and only making those same twirling video with messy makeup and messy hair and dead-eye face expression..... or posts with weird caption that made no sense and now this ..... She basically destroyed her image herself.... (I hope she doesn't her life too) ~~ Now it's embarrassing to publicly support Britney..... She's a laughing stock to the public and more people comments that #freebritney was at the wrong that Britney's mental state should make her stay in the conservatorship...etc.....

I wish Britney could help herself. Even her hubby Sam or Cade or whoever..... or they are too busy living their lives..... 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, justhanging said:
74280583-0-image-a-4_1691973965420.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears has added a pole to her home workout/dance situation. The Toxic singer, 41, posted a video on her Instagram of her newly acquired pole dancing skills.

These are all the top voted comments with hundreds of likes, organized by order of popularity. Not a single positive comment in sight:

• Why did they remove her conservatorship? she's obviously in need of serious help
  • How embarrassing,this makes me sad ,where is her husband or her friends to tell her she looks ridiculous, they all want her money
  • She’s needs serious HELP!  All those “free Brittany” are eating crow!  This is utterly disgusting and so, very wrong!
  • She just gets worse Degrading embarrassment ridiculous And she wonders why het kids want nothing to do with her
  • This is the result of a young girl being over se xualized to sell records her whole life. It's all she knows the poor thing.
  • Britney is stunted at 16. I feel really bad for this girl.
  • She is stuck in the 90s
  • Oprah always willing to exploit another for recognition and money!

I hope Britney considers getting a PR team because this is getting out of hand. Her public image is completely destroyed. Do you think Britney has a plan or does she not care?

Public image destroyed? Says who? DailyMail? Maybe you need to stop allowing trash media to influence you easily.

For the first time in over a decade, Britney is free from her conservatorship and she can choose to do whatever the heck she wants. Stop treating her just like the puppet her abusers did. 

As Rosengart has said time and time again: what’s next for Britney, and this is the first time this could be said for about a decade, is up to one person: Britney herself.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Im not a fan of her ig posts but why the f ppl overreacting to a pole dancing saying her rights should be taken away? Wtf.

so all the ********* who do it as a profession should be under cship? Or would they react the same way if britney put her make up on, get her hair done and shoot a professional video? Or would they react the same way if cardi b, gaga, or anyone posted a pole dancing video and say their rights should have been taken away?

no matter britney does, ppl will always attack her. So let her do whatever she wants. And its just a pole dancing for gods sake. Jlo did pole dancing in her movies as well, should she be under cship as well? Or not bcuz it was a professional shot? Is that the difference?

• Love 3
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Absolutely. The last few minutes in particular just make you wanna root for her like crazy. That and the testimony court were VERY interesting to listen to. She has so much to offer as a person, there are so many ways she could’ve gone, I don’t judge her nor will I psycho analyse her, but it’s really a shame this is what her IG content is like now. 

If she truly didn’t care what people think, there wouldn’t be a book coming out. But she does care, so I don’t get it. 

I know that for some people if she looks hot (which she does), then it’s fine… but I personally can’t celebrate content I know Loucifer is probably happy with too. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Public image destroyed? Says who? DailyMail? Maybe you need to stop allowing trash media to influence you easily.

For the first time in over a decade, Britney is free from her conservatorship and she can choose to do whatever the heck she wants. Stop treating her just like the puppet her abusers did. 

As Rosengart has said time and time again: what’s next for Britney, and this is the first time this could be said for about a decade, is up to one person: Britney herself.

Let’s be honest, it’s not just the Daily Mail. Don’t get me wrong, people who are like “she should’ve stayed in the cship” are NOT a representation of the GP. Those are pathetic nobodies. 

But there are many people that rooted for her and have just lost interest/respect. My mom isn’t a fan but she likes Britney and her reaction to Britney’s behavior is stuff like “poor Britney, it’s so sad what they did to her”… people don’t see this as normal behaviour. Many supporters are just kinda bummed for her BECAUSE they like her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

If this video were produced professionally, featuring high-quality production, makeup, and hairstyling, the reaction might have been different but people could still find something to criticize, such as her being 40 and too s*xy. Britney has never been universally respected or adored by the public. While she garnered significant support in 2021, it's evident that her reputation was negatively affected by her Instagram posts.

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block