Britney doesn't have to rely on cship team's smear campaign. Highest voted comments, 350+likes: "why did they remove her conservatorship? How embarrassing,this makes me sad ,where is her husband or her friends to tell her she looks ridiculous..."

Message added by SlayOut,

Comments left on Daily Mail articles are not representative of the opinions of entire groups of people…!

74280583-0-image-a-4_1691973965420.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears has added a pole to her home workout/dance situation. The Toxic singer, 41, posted a video on her Instagram of her newly acquired pole dancing skills.

These are all the top voted comments with hundreds of likes, organized by order of popularity. Not a single positive comment in sight:

• Why did they remove her conservatorship? she's obviously in need of serious help
  • How embarrassing,this makes me sad ,where is her husband or her friends to tell her she looks ridiculous, they all want her money
  • She’s needs serious HELP!  All those “free Brittany” are eating crow!  This is utterly disgusting and so, very wrong!
  • She just gets worse Degrading embarrassment ridiculous And she wonders why het kids want nothing to do with her
  • This is the result of a young girl being over se xualized to sell records her whole life. It's all she knows the poor thing.
  • Britney is stunted at 16. I feel really bad for this girl.
  • She is stuck in the 90s
  • Oprah always willing to exploit another for recognition and money!

I hope Britney considers getting a PR team because this is getting out of hand. Her public image is completely destroyed. Do you think Britney has a plan or does she not care?

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Well, honestly, don't take any negative feedbacks on her as "Cship teams smear campaign". Britney brought all the negative feedbacks HERSELF ! That's what the public sees her now.... an embarrassment. 

I wish Britney would start dress properly and actually takes pole dancing lessons to know pole dancing is not only dancing raunchy moves and dressed as little as possible. 

Seems like she just does what she wants and nobody around her gave her good advices (or it is Britney who doesn't take any advices from others). Being freed from the conservatorship doesn't mean no control at all. 

If she just really doesn't care about the negative feedbacks and throwing what's left of "Britney Spears" the superstar all away, it's her life, her choices. But people won't take her seriously anymore and considered her somewhat an embarrassment to her family. All the releases from her in the future will FLOP. Even the October book release will flop, if she doesn't take her image seriously. 

It's all HER now. That's what she chose to show the public. Don't blame the team con anymore. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Daily mail hate everyone and everything and is a cesspool for racists and psychopaths. Never take any comment on there seriously. 

It's not just Daily Mail. Look at Twitter

Good thing the B Army won't let up on comments like these.

Britney's memoir could sell even better than it already is if she puts effort into improving her public image. I dislike seeing her sabotaging herself. Britney has even said herself that she is sure TMZ and Team CON are laughing at her Instagram sometime last year so she is aware to a degree that she has been putting out low quality content and trolling...

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Her public image is forever ruined. 

That's what was said in 2007. Britney proved everyone wrong the following year. And no it wasn't the conservatorship that did it. If it was the conservatorship, then they would have done that again the following eras...

If Britney cares and has the fire in her eyes, she will do it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

That's what was said in 2007. Britney proved everyone wrong the following year. And no it wasn't the conservatorship that did it. If it was the conservatorship, then they would have done that again the following eras...

If Britney cares and has the fire in her eyes, she will do it.

I don't necessarily think it was the cship, because we all know how damaging that was for her. However, I think she was basically forced to take whatever medication her doctors felt would enable her to get back out there and be the Britney we all wanted her to be, without consideration for her mental state and happiness.

Look, Britney can do whatever she wants now that she's free. Exhibiting her ***uality and posting cringy videos on Instagram is not enough to take away her basic human rights. I'm just worried that she's reached a point where she's so traumatized by what she went through under the cship that she's completely turned off to anybody telling her what to do, even if it's coming from a good place and for benevolent purposes, like developing a better relationship with her boys rather than being trotted out on stage. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block