Britney doesn't have to rely on cship team's smear campaign. Highest voted comments, 350+likes: "why did they remove her conservatorship? How embarrassing,this makes me sad ,where is her husband or her friends to tell her she looks ridiculous..."

Message added by SlayOut,

Comments left on Daily Mail articles are not representative of the opinions of entire groups of people…!

It’s a bit like history repeating itself. I’m old to remember when Britney and Kevin divorced.

the media and public routed for Britney and saw Kevin as the problem.

the first pic after the divorce showed her with a short blonde Bob hairstyle and it seemed she was on the right path. Similar to when she was freed for the Con.

not long after divorcing Kevin we then started to see her partying with Paris Hilton and coming out of cars without  nickers on and then eventually being affiliated with bad company I.e. Sam Lufty.

now she’s affiliated with a new Sam who is her husband. I just hope he gives her good advice.

Britney is entitled to live her life however she chooses but it was also her life choice to marry Kevin despite everyone warning her about him.

my point is everyone including Britney can benefit from a bit of constructive criticism. As a fan I just want her to be happy but also to realise that our own choices are not always the best.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

That's what was said in 2007. Britney proved everyone wrong the following year. And no it wasn't the conservatorship that did it. If it was the conservatorship, then they would have done that again the following eras...

If Britney cares and has the fire in her eyes, she will do it.

Facts :bouncey: people continue to underestimate Britney Spears. Embarrassing!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

wishing to put someone in conservatorship is crazy and these people can get ****ed

I don't know what to think anymore, Britney acts in mysterious ways since 2006, maybe this rebellion phase will pass, maybe not...I just wish she had better people around her, not sam who was brought by jamie and cade

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, tsss said:

wishing to put someone in conservatorship is crazy and these people can get ****ed

I don't know what to think anymore, Britney acts in mysterious ways since 2006, maybe this rebellion phase will pass, maybe not...I just wish she had better people around her, not sam who was brought by jamie and cade

Asghari was NOT brought in by Jamie and Cade. The talent agency rep did an interview and clarified because there were so many rumors. They submitted photos of potential partners for the music video Slumber party. Britney picked Asghari's photo. 

But you are right when it comes to the conservatorship. People who think it is a good thing do not know what it is. 

kleinbritney, this pole dancer is AWESOME!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, peacht said:

You guys seem to be new here... 

Britney has always looked this way on her everyday life when she is not touring or doing interviews or promoting.

Even in the early 00s! 
Many MANY shots we have of that era is of Britney with her nails without half of her acrylic nails, a ponytail and mismatched clothes, and thats okay because i do the same thing when im doing small errands or being at home lmao.

I think celebrities put so much time on their appearance just for going for a walk and i personally think its not realistic, Its a well known fact britney doesn't like to spend a lot of time on the hair and makeup chair but thats her choice and im okay with it.

I also admire her for not going on the whole extreme botox/plastic surgery/ face lift route like many celebrities.

She is one of the only celebs of her era that hasn't lost her expression (and that includes wrinkles and all but i don't care bc i will have the same thing when i hit her age lol) I just saw jessica simpson the other day and she didnt look the same, and i feel the same way with chrisitina tbh.

And that's okay to me, because i do the same thing lmao when i do my makeup and hair i look really good but 99% of the time i look like a homeless man and so does everyone and everyone who says **** on this forum

So unless you are polished and curated 24/7 stfu 

I’m sorry but since when is brushing your hair and washing your face too much?! It’s BASIC hygiene!

girl, those are signs of depression not a carefree attitude.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Dave92 said:

It’s too bad though cause Team Con IS benefitting off this behaviour… she was so close to destroying their names when the cship was terminated, but she decided to tarnish her own reputation instead. Sadly Loucifer is probably thrilled with this. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Oh 100%. 

The public was livid when the NYT documentary came out. But people quickly backed off after her videos/captions left people unsure of what was going on with her. 

Now Jamie Lynn is getting reboots and reality TV money instead of being cancelled …. Kevins getting sympathetic interviews …. Lou is continuing to work with high profile clients …. Its infuriating. 

The legal court case can take years but I had hoped there would be more social backlash. But videos of Britney staring blankly in showers or twirling naked or smearing cake all over herself and her long confusing posts yelling at fast food workers — I think it just gave people pause. 

I hope she is in the right head space to fully understand how this could be beneficial to her abusers. 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Like 8
22 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Oh 100%. 

The public was livid when the NYT documentary came out. But people quickly backed off after her videos/captions left people unsure of what was going on with her. 

Now Jamie Lynn is getting reboots and reality TV money instead of being cancelled …. Kevins getting sympathetic interviews …. Lou is continuing to work with high profile clients …. Its infuriating. 

The legal court case can take years but I had hoped there would be more social backlash. But videos of Britney staring blankly in showers or twirling naked or smearing cake all over herself and her long confusing posts yelling at fast food workers — I think it just gave people pause. 

I hope she is in the right head space to fully understand how this could be beneficial to her abusers. 

YES. That’s honestly always been my #1 concern. I don’t really care about a comeback at this point, I don’t follow any other pop artists and whatever she chooses to do is fine by me. 

Sadly I don’t think Britney sees the bigger picture here and neither do many fans. Image is EVERYTHING - there’s a reason why Pennywise suddenly freed her once it went public and the GP was rooting for Britney.

Whether it’s fair or not that she’s being judged for being “weird” on instagram doesn’t change the fact that it DOES matter and she couldn’t have given her abusers a better gift. It’s infuriating she has given them more than they could have ever asked for. Such a shame that evil is just getting away with it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I’m sorry but since when is brushing your hair and washing your face too much?! It’s BASIC hygiene!

girl, those are signs of depression not a carefree attitude.  

how do you know she doesn't brush her teeth or wash her face? my gosh, this is the negativity that will prevent this place from moving in a positive direction. 

I think it’s time for some people to come to the realization that they were fans of an artist and an image and not fans of the person. And I’m sure if we all knew the true humanity of other celebrities we would not like them anymore either. 
I for one love seeing this from Britney because she’s the only person of her stature that is willing to be real and raw. The good the bad and the ugly of being HUMAN and not just a curated version that only highlights the best parts of themselves. Most people though don’t want reality when it comes to engaging with celebrities and Hollywood. We like the escape and the illusion of it all. 

i say this to say that the negativity really needs to stop. Maybe you’re just not a fan of Britney the person. Move on 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Zoey102 said:

how do you know she doesn't brush her teeth or wash her face? my gosh, this is the negativity that will prevent this place from moving in a positive direction. 

I don’t but I can tell she doesn’t brush her hair or wash her face.  

your inability to accept reality will keep this place in a tightrope between those wishing to continue to live with their heads in the sand and those of us that see this situation for what it is.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I don’t but I can tell she doesn’t brush her hair or wash her face.  

your inability to accept reality will keep this place in a tightrope between those wishing to continue to live with their heads in the sand and those of us that see this situation for what it is.  

oh, so you live with her then? Damn, well excuse me.

She wants the attention why else? It's her freedom to do so. Would I do this? Not after my image was in question , I would lay low get off social and learn to grow on my own again. 

it's not that big of deal she's bored. It's getting old but it's her page we choose to react. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block