Britney doesn't have to rely on cship team's smear campaign. Highest voted comments, 350+likes: "why did they remove her conservatorship? How embarrassing,this makes me sad ,where is her husband or her friends to tell her she looks ridiculous..."

Message added by SlayOut,

Comments left on Daily Mail articles are not representative of the opinions of entire groups of people…!

11 hours ago, humstarr said:

Britney is her own smear campaign. Nobody embarrasses and discredits Britney like Britney herself. 

11 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

I don’t even defend her anymore.. the comments are what they are. If she’s gonna act a fool and be a mess on Instagram, she’s dug her own hole at this point. It’s just sad.

THIS 100%. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block