Britney doesn't have to rely on cship team's smear campaign. Highest voted comments, 350+likes: "why did they remove her conservatorship? How embarrassing,this makes me sad ,where is her husband or her friends to tell her she looks ridiculous..."

Message added by SlayOut,

Comments left on Daily Mail articles are not representative of the opinions of entire groups of people…!

Or you could very clearly see it is also the most liked photo she’s had in a very long time. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

depends on your perspective. If you are a Britney hater you are going to focus on 350 likes on a comment. Or you can be a Britney supporter and see that half a million people liked her video. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, peacht said:

You guys seem to be new here... 

Britney has always looked this way on her everyday life when she is not touring or doing interviews or promoting.

Even in the early 00s! 
Many MANY shots we have of that era is of Britney with her nails without half of her acrylic nails, a ponytail and mismatched clothes, and thats okay because i do the same thing when im doing small errands or being at home lmao.

I think celebrities put so much time on their appearance just for going for a walk and i personally think its not realistic, Its a well known fact britney doesn't like to spend a lot of time on the hair and makeup chair but thats her choice and im okay with it.

I also admire her for not going on the whole extreme botox/plastic surgery/ face lift route like many celebrities.

She is one of the only celebs of her era that hasn't lost her expression (and that includes wrinkles and all but i don't care bc i will have the same thing when i hit her age lol) I just saw jessica simpson the other day and she didnt look the same, and i feel the same way with chrisitina tbh.

And that's okay to me, because i do the same thing lmao when i do my makeup and hair i look really good but 99% of the time i look like a homeless man and so does everyone and everyone who says **** on this forum

So unless you are polished and curated 24/7 stfu 

I feel like lately there's been revisionist history here (or people are just straight up new) when it comes to Britney's appearance. The only time she was done up was when she was performing or had something to promote, otherwise, she'd be out and about in cut-off denim shorts, shredded crop top, low-rise skirts and jeans and her hair all messy and the media would call her white trash. She has never strayed from who she truly is and it's always been a certain subset of fans and the media who always wanted her to mold her into this perfect being. 

• Love 3

Britney looks great, she’s having fun and that’s exactly what she should be doing. Bit ches can stay pressed.
Everyone complaining that she’s being messy are delusional. This is Britney, she’s been doing stuff like this since the very beginning, she just has more liberation now. Let her be, cuz she’s fuc king killing it.

Edited by MissSpearsSaysSo
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m sorry everyone, but I’m going to be honest and say that I completely agree with most of that aside from the conservatorship comments obviously.

She does look ridiculous doing that, she does give second hand embarrassment, and I do feel sorry for her teenage sons who have to go to school and hear that people have seen it. 

If Britney was professionally pole dancing, and trying to enhance her skills then it would be cool. But, she’s spinning round the pole like a ******** with a leopard print bikini on :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I saw it and cringed, I also wondered how yall we’re gonna spin this and delude yourself into thinking it looked good. It’s okay to be honest and say she looks ridiculous :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Regarding her mental state, I’m not commenting. I’m merely commenting on how it looks. I hope she has some supportive people around her who can be honest and tell her that this ain’t it 

This. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

I feel like lately there's been revisionist history here (or people are just straight up new) when it comes to Britney's appearance. The only time she was done up was when she was performing or had something to promote, otherwise, she'd be out and about in cut-off denim shorts, shredded crop top, low-rise skirts and jeans and her hair all messy and the media would call her white trash. She has never strayed from who she truly is and it's always been a certain subset of fans and the media who always wanted her to mold her into this perfect being. 

AMEN, SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACKKKKKK!!!

She has always been the same way and thats okay!!! 

I hate putting on makeup everyday and I hate spending hours on dying my hair and putting on hair extensions and just bc she is famous doesn't mean she enjoys it!

I don't know how people can forget about that stuff and If you don't believe me just go to xray and look at candids of the last 20 years, its not breaking news lol

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, peacht said:

AMEN, SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACKKKKKK!!!

She has always been the same way and thats okay!!! 

I hate putting on makeup everyday and I hate spending hours on dying my hair and putting on hair extensions and just bc she is famous doesn't mean she enjoys it!

I don't know how people can forget about that stuff and If you don't believe me just go to xray and look at candids of the last 20 years, its not breaking news lol

I think because of today's social media and certain internet celebrities (*cough* the Kardashians) people think that because you're a a famous person, therefore you are mandated to be glam and look gewd 24/7. Britney has never been that girl, so idk why some of ya'll want her to suddenly switch up and be that person? 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

The people complaining here clearly are new fans, when she wasn´t touring or performing, she has always dress like that , I don´t remember see her doll up when she was not Britney the artist, not even in 2001. Besides are you telling me that when you exercise, you are wearing a glamorous dress and you don't sweat? For me I see a woman who is already doing at least an hour of exercise, sweaty and obviously her hair will not look like it just came out of a photoshop. I think the main issue here is that you want a Britney that never exist, not even in her prime.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Estrella said:

The people complaining here clearly are new fans, when she wasn´t touring or performing, she has always dress like that , I don´t remember see her doll up when she was not Britney the artist, not even in 2001. Besides are you telling me that when you exercise, you are wearing a glamorous dress and you don't sweat? For me I see a woman who is already doing at least an hour of exercise, sweaty and obviously her hair will not look like it just came out of a photoshop. I think the main issue here is that you want a Britney that never exist, not even in her prime.

Period haha

I can’t believe some of the comments here..:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: some of you need to get out of the matrix.. Instagram and social media has really made the world so superficial and fake it’s crazy. So now it’s not normal to show yourself not at “your best” without make up, or with an unflattering outfit ?
She’s real. This is how she is this how she looks. It’s is what it is. Take it or leave it. 
And “normal” does not exist.
There is nothing wrong with that video. I see a long time performer and dancer experimenting and having fun with pole dancing. That’s ****ing it.

I think like someone said earlier, she pulled off so well this perfect image in the past and at the beginning of her career, that now that she let go and is just enjoying herself without the pressure of responding to people’s idea of what’s perfect in their mind, she’s called “crazy”, “not normal”, “embarrassing”. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Been a fan since day one, and no, I still think these are tacky and tasteless. Has nothing to do with being a new fan. 

Edited by britney_rocks
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5
48 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I can’t believe some of the comments here..:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: some of you need to get out of the matrix.. Instagram and social media has really made the world so superficial and fake it’s crazy. So now it’s not normal to show yourself not at “your best” without make up, or with an unflattering outfit ?
She’s real. This is how she is this how she looks. It’s is what it is. Take it or leave it. 
And “normal” does not exist.
There is nothing wrong with that video. I see a long time performer and dancer experimenting and having fun with pole dancing. That’s ****ing it.

I think like someone said earlier, she pulled off so well this perfect image in the past and at the beginning of her career, that now that she let go and is just enjoying herself without the pressure of responding to people’s idea of what’s perfect in their mind, she’s called “crazy”, “not normal”, “embarrassing”. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Girl... if you all saw what i look like right now vs my instagram pictures

i don't even look like the same species 💀

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Been a fan since day one, and no, I still think these are tacky and tasteless. Has nothing to do with being a new fan. 

They have been saying the same thing since 1999, keep talking...

im pretty sure you have more embarrassing videos on your camera roll 😂🤣 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Zoey102 said:

I think because of today's social media and certain internet celebrities (*cough* the Kardashians) people think that because you're a a famous person, therefore you are mandated to be glam and look gewd 24/7. Britney has never been that girl, so idk why some of ya'll want her to suddenly switch up and be that person? 

Thats what you have to do when thats the only talent that backs you up, looking pretty every second of your life lol

• Like 1

It makes me laugh how worried people are about her image tbh. 

The people who comment stuff like "She should be back in a conservatorship." are brainless, unempathetic idiots who have never achieved anything in their own life, so if anything, I pity those people for feeling the need to leave hate comments on innocent Instagram posts that don't threaten them or anyone else in any way. Nobody who is confident and happy with themselves, would ever do that. 

I don't even read those comments and don't understand how fans take them so seriously. I think we all have better things to do than waste our time worrying about what some pathetic losers think about our favourite popstar. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Who gives a **** what these irrelevant losers are saying? Some of y'all need to realise that their opinion isn't important and no matter what Britney was doing they would find a way to hate on her and criticise her :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Didn't you know the Daily Mail and Twitter are representative of all 8 billion people's thoughts roaming this planet? Come on, now :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I think Britney's behavior is due to the absence of her sons in her life. Many people compare her attitude to 2007ney and if you look closely, it is the same. Her rebellious ways are back, just this time she does it on Instagram. She gives this IDGAF just like in the past. I think Britney deep down is depressed by all of it and rightfully so. She just needs time to heal but i'm not sure if the approach is the correct one.

What is the purpose of posting these videos if you know they cause people to hate and the headlines are terrible. Does she want to keep receiving this kind of energy? I just wish she could express herself in a different way, maybe posting videos of other activities. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block