Britney's I Will Be There sounds like Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

culturallybritney

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jwkrusie said:

I always thought it was a mix of torn and mmmbop lol

IWBT has always been my go to when I’m in the mood for some serious 90’s nostalgia and innocence. And Torn and Mmmbop are like quintessential 90’s bops so that would make sense :mhmnod:

9 hours ago, Khoazie said:

IWBT has always been my go to when I’m in the mood for some serious 90’s nostalgia and innocence. And Torn and Mmmbop are like quintessential 90’s bops so that would make sense :mhmnod:

Its the "ohh yeah" part at the beginning that reminds me of mmmbop lol this song should've been a single!

2 minutes ago, jwkrusie said:

Its the "ohh yeah" part at the beginning that reminds me of mmmbop lol this song should've been a single!

I love this song to pieces! I wonder how it would’ve done as a single though. Like, it would’ve had to be like her second single when Britney was still very young. 

22 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I love this song to pieces! I wonder how it would’ve done as a single though. Like, it would’ve had to be like her second single when Britney was still very young. 

Yeah, I wonder if they would have chosen it instead of Sometimes for the second single if it would have done worse or better?  I think the chose Sometimes to show off her voice! I've always loved her ad libs during the end of Sometimes lol

11 minutes ago, jwkrusie said:

Yeah, I wonder if they would have chosen it instead of Sometimes for the second single if it would have done worse or better?  I think the chose Sometimes to show off her voice! I've always loved her ad libs during the end of Sometimes lol

Sometimes song and video was a masterpiece tbh.

6 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:airpls:I just realized that this song is producer by Max Martin. It really sounds like Britney Spears song with that surf guitar and those same samples from BOMT album.

Love that song. Max Martin is brilliant.

Archived