Marc Ang Interviews Aron Solomon on Britney Spears Memoir Delay

Focus on Justin Timberlake is interesting. He deserves the negative feedback. But Britney wrote on IG that she has made peace with that affair. If anyone objected, it's probably someone from the beginning or during the time of her conservatorship.... and her oh so 'loving' family. Britney is a master of sarcasm. If her ghostwriter used it, the book is going to be great fun.

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

why are they saying the book is delayed still? it still has a release date for october, am i missing something? or are they only talking about the usa today article?

That’s what I was going to say. Imma need to know because I’m taking time off work to read this book. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

The book was never delayed to begin with. It still has the same date on the website and on Amazon. Y’all just believed it because you made it about Justin just like y’all always do. 

44 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

is book delayed or not? Or is it going to come out on october like it's planned?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

The "delay" they are talking about meant it was supposed to be released earlier than October

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i honestly don’t care about justin or colin… i feel like the only one who prolly has some role to play may be justin… but idk i doubt that… and colin that didn’t really last long.. unless he was into some twisted ****

I’m curious why Colin keeps coming up.

Why would Britney even be mad at Colin? They just had a super quick fling. I don’t remember their being any drama.

And it’s not like Colin Ferrell having a fling would be shocking news …

8 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I’m curious why Colin keeps coming up.

Why would Britney even be mad at Colin? They just had a super quick fling. I don’t remember their being any drama.

And it’s not like Colin Ferrell having a fling would be shocking news …

Either there is a bit we do not know about in the book or simply because he was photographed with her at the peak of her fame for like...5 minutes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block