What do you truly think of the conspiracy theories about Britney?

• Super Mods

Hey you guys,

I am not sure why but last night for some reason,

I decided to watch videos on youtube of conspiracy theories about Britney and I ended up going down the rabbit hole of a bunch of strange and odd theories on there.

Like for example:

One video said that her n.ude pics were actually for her to be sold in sx trafficking,

another said that she is not alive but has somebody imitate her on IG and put a deepfake on her and also another one is basically that she is still not free because she doesnt go out and act like somebody who is.

Honestly I take these theories with a grain of salt because obviously they're probably not true but then again no one believed what was really happening to Britney in her conservatorship until she advocated for herself and her freedom.

And sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

I actually do find conspiracy theories interesting but I accept them for what they are:
THEORIES.

So yeah tell me what you guys really think of these conspiracy theories?

Do you believe them or do you think they're a bunch of BS?

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Not everyone believed c-ship conspiracy theories but many (including myself) thought she was forced work and they were threatening her 

I still don't think she runs her instagram, she probably sends stuff she wants to be posted but during the last years there were a lot of things that seem more like trying to make her look weird. The thought of them posting her private nude photos without her knowing scares me but I did think that it was possibility...I'm trying to stay positive though. I don't know anymore, I wish she did long interview without Cade, Sam or any other people

Edited by tsss
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

most of them are truly ridiculous, but we must not discard all of them so quickly and put all of them in the "not true" box because many things that were considered a conspiracy theory resulted in being absolutely true and even worse than what we imagined.

its ok to question things sometimes, as long as it doesn't become obsessive.

Edited by super.nova
  • Like 2

i was wrong about the cship, i put my hands up to that. i didnt believe it was as bad as it was although i did question why she was still under one when she was back recording and touring. so i admit i was wrong about that

I really dont believe the whole 'she wiggled her pinky toe on that instagram post, she must be in trouble' crap, i do believe ever since the cship ended fans are watching her IG for any sign that shes in trouble when shes not. also, i dont get the hate some fans throw at Sam and hes just 'employed' to be with Britney'. she seems happy with him and he hasnt done anything to make us believe hes with her other than he loves her so i dont know why fans keep shading Sam

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 4

ahhh yes the britney spears rabbit hole… i been there to many times.. it’s a scary place… regarding the deep fake tho, i don’t see a point for anybody to imitate britney.. at this point in her career she’s not really making to much music, so i don’t see the point… if she was still as big and prime britney then maybe it might be believable… i just think she has anxiety to be honest… and ppl are just nosey… britney is an easy target because of the conservatorship… it’s to easy to make **** up about her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The reason these theories exist is because so many questions surrounding the conservatorship are still unanswered and shrouded in mystery. The conspiracy theories just jump into that void.

The truth often lies at the centre of the debate and not at the fringes. 

I believe the conservatorship is over for sure, but crimes went unpunished and a handful of people that stood by and did nothing are still close to Britney. So many things raise eyebrows.

And then this 10 year old black mirror demo comes out as if it’s a brand new song, making matters worse.

It would help if the camp that believes all is normal would at least acknowledge that things are off. And the theorists need to stop spreading nonsense like she’s dead and replaced by AI. This community was so good at reading the clues to figure out what’s really going on. It’s sad to see it’s so polarized now.

Meanwhile Britney says nothing.

I just hope she’s finding peace, that’s all. She’s been through hell and deserves to be at peace.

Edited by FreeBritneyForever
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block