What do you truly think of the conspiracy theories about Britney?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

They are ******* annoying as ****. It is unfounded in truth, and honestly makes me angry.

What annoys me even further is that Britney does not do ANYTHING to make them stop. At all.

Like it or not, Britney is putting out an image of herself that does nothing but a disservice to who she is. It gives a terrible image of her. The erratic dancing videoes, posting the same stuff over and over again. Even if there is nothing wrong with Britney, she MAKES it look like she is. 

She needs s complete overhaul on her social media, and her persona there. It takes away from the amazing accomplishments that she has in life. She should completely wipe away everything on Instagram like she did TT, and post nothing but professionally taken photos. Meaning photos taken with an actual camera. And not edit them so much that they seem erratic.

It's like she's determined to destroy her image. I know a lot of people like her idgaf attitude with these things, but seriously. Do we think Taylor, Doja, Beyonce, Lana etc would be caught dead in the media doing this stuff? 

I know that she is free to do things exactly as she wants, and she 1000% should, but whether we like to admit it, she brings the conspiracy theories on to her self. All it would take from Britney, would be a sit down interview (with anyone of her choosing) and let people know to leave her the **** alone, and not handle her social media the way she does.

A majority of the theories would die down this way. Ofc not everyone would be convinced, but let's not forget it got so bad that police was called to her house. We don't need to know or see everything.

Sorry for the rant, but it honestly pisses me off that she's fought for her freedom and this vile blob of conspiracies is her reward.

I agree completely and I love her dearly but IG was the WORST thing to ever happen to her public image even more than 2007 cause at least back then in 2007, she had a reason why she was acting the way she did.

To be frankly honest:

The image she portrays on IG is a woman who has regressed to the mindset of a rebellious teenager and she is obviously stuck in her past cause of the way she dresses and acts.

I think the weirdest video I've ever seen from her IG was on her bday when she put CAKE on her face and rolled around in it!

Idk if she was trying to be sxy but it wasn't.

I know she will never be the old Britney again due to the corruption of the conservatorship, medical and legal system but I truly hope she gets better and is sincerely happy one day.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
57 minutes ago, tsss said:

Not everyone believed c-ship conspiracy theories but many (including myself) thought she was forced work and they were threatening her 

I still don't think she runs her instagram, she probably sends stuff she wants to be posted but during the last years there were a lot of things that seem more like trying to make her look weird. The thought of them posting her private nude photos without her knowing scares me but I did think that it was possibility...I'm trying to stay positive though. I don't know anymore, I wish she did long interview without Cade, Sam or any other people

Same.

I think if she did an official interview and acted like she did during her testimony, she'll prove to the world that she is competent and not crazy like people think.

She's just destroying her public image at this point.

I mean its one thing to not care what people think but its another to have questionable content on your social media for the world to see.

Just the fact that she refused to stop taking explicit photos when her sons begged her not to, shows she's still acting like a rebellious teenager but I'm not suprised cause she's been suppressed for so long.

Hopefully the unstable vibe she gives off on IG ISNT the real her and the real her is the eloquent woman we heard in her testimony 2 years ago.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Baphomet symbol :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Oh wow.

I never thought Britney had any symbolisms in her music video but I guess I was wrong.

Most likely the skull in her video wasn't her choice considering she couldn't make choices for 13 years.

I dont know what was the purpose of putting that skull in, 

I mean if they were trying to praise the devil for more success,

the video would've been way bigger than it actually was.

• Haha 1

Most of them are ridiculous but some of them are definitely true. Those that dismiss all of them were the same ones who laughed at the what was secretly going on behind the scenes and what we now know to be true. People who dismiss everything as untrue are just naive.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

The "white long thing" is an animal skull and has horns on it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Looks like Baphomet. You can see it in lots of Gaga videos too.

Who knows what it means but I HIGHLY doubt Britney was comfortable seeing that creepy scheibe on set...the whole HIAM video is perverse tbh. The goat-worshippers need to stay the hell away from B!

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lady-Gaga-Baphom

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow.

I never thought Britney had any symbolisms in her music video but I guess I was wrong.

Most likely the skull in her video wasn't her choice considering she couldn't make choices for 13 years.

I dont know what was the purpose of putting that skull in, 

I mean if they were trying to praise the devil for more success,

the video would've been way bigger than it actually was.

I remember at the time some speculated the video was about human sacrifice...basically Britney being mur***ed as an offering to baphomet and being replaced by the clone she fights in the music video. 

While literally not true, it did sort of happen metaphorically (being drugged and forced to perform for the sake of her 'brand' etc).

They did not kill Britney physically but they certainly killed part of her spirit with the con abuses.

so crazy to me that people justify these conspiracies with “it might be true, because we were right about the conservatorship” like i get that… but it’s not as ridiculous to think how easy it was for people to manipulate the system to make millions of dollars by doing nothing. most human beings have greedy tendencies… like it’s not that farfetched that it happened… britney’s dad has never been a good guy ever… like i kinda thought all this was gonna happen when she first got put in it and released circus… i knew something was up… but whatever… it’s ridiculous ppl believe any of this crap 😂

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block