What do you truly think of the conspiracy theories about Britney?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

I remember at the time some speculated the video was about human sacrifice...basically Britney being mur***ed as an offering to baphomet and being replaced by the clone she fights in the music video. 

While literally not true, it did sort of happen metaphorically (being drugged and forced to perform for the sake of her 'brand' etc).

They did not kill Britney physically but they certainly killed part of her spirit with the con abuses.

Well that would make sense considering how she was never the same after 2010.

Even in 2008-2009 she still seemed and looked like herself but just depressed.

She also aged 10 years within 3 years which blew my mind.

I could believe that part of her was killed emotionally because she hasn't been the same ever since.

She seems like she's gotten worse after being free but its her choice to get help and we sadly can't do anything about it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, easy said:

Vine Ok GIF

Stay in blind and delusion. 

2 hours ago, Cancer said:

Looks like Baphomet. You can see it in lots of Gaga videos too.

Who knows what it means but I HIGHLY doubt Britney was comfortable seeing that creepy scheibe on set...the whole HIAM video is perverse tbh. The goat-worshippers need to stay the hell away from B!

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lady-Gaga-Baphom

She was under cship, so she had zero word in everything. It's Lou's fault.

2 hours ago, Cancer said:

I remember at the time some speculated the video was about human sacrifice...basically Britney being mur***ed as an offering to baphomet and being replaced by the clone she fights in the music video. 

While literally not true, it did sort of happen metaphorically (being drugged and forced to perform for the sake of her 'brand' etc).

They did not kill Britney physically but they certainly killed part of her spirit with the con abuses.

Replaced with Myah :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

There's some truth to them imo. Things haven't been the same since her testimony. I'll never know the truth. Just like MJ and Prince.

Sadly I feel if she doesn't get the help she needs to heal from her trauma,

she might spiral all the way to an early death and that would be tragic especially cause she seemed to work so hard to rebuild her legacy in 2008.

It breaks my heart how much she's changed considering I still see her as the ultimate teen popstar from my childhood.

What I would give to go back in time to her glory days and relive them. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I think I've been reading Paris Hilton's harrowing memoir, and remembering Sinéad O'Connor all week, who was sent to a Magdelene Laundry when she was a teenager, and treated very badly as an outspoken performer, and I can't figure out what's happening with Britney's legal cases...and people are making up stories because the reality isn't bad enough.

It's like there's a war against young women who don't "behave", with some form of incarceration the weapon.  The conspiracy theories are just to distract us.

I think they are an unfortunate result of the fact that in this day getting attention equals money more than ever before. These video's are not made by fans, they are made by people looking to make content that generates attention, that have seen that anything controversial surrounding Britney brings attention (even if it's harmfull) and that attention translates into money or more attention. They feed off of each other and each video or theory is supposed to be even wilder and more controversial than the one before, to get more attention than the last one.

All of this exists only on the internet. There is no ground for it in real life. 

Britney is by all means a free woman. These theories are only supported or believed by really dumb people who have not learned to use their brain and question sources of the information they receive, nor understand that a person who's lived through severe trauma and has lived a life FAR different from anyone else's might - suprise - not behave just like anyone else might.

• Love 7

I find them disrespectful and completely rob her of her agency. These theories exist because these people which include many of her fans just can’t get their idealized “Britney Spears” out of their head. She’s been one of the most exploited yet elusive stars in Hollywood for her entire career. So much mystery surrounds her yet her entire life seems to be on display. Her silence and sometimes avoidance (whether her choice or not) only leaves the public to come up with their own answers which just fuel the speculation. 

Personally I think we all just need to admit this is the person Britney has always been. Silly, very out there, and just someone who really wants to express themselves in whichever way she wants. Just leave her alone. She’s given us two songs and an upcoming book since everything has ended. Don’t be upset with her because her Instagram doesn’t look the way you want it to or if she never followed through with having a sit down Oprah interview. Let her be.

• Love 5

I think most of them are absolutely delusional. And I feel we use that word so much that the definition has been distorted, but I really think some are in fact severely daranged that it worries me.

Like, I wonder what the individual who comes up with such illogical conclusions lives like. Is it just towards Britney or is it in their life in general? We all know humanity is dumb and some people choose to only believe what they want to, believing the earth is flat and birds aren't real, so maybe conspiracies are an interesting subject to talk about, but the past few years when people started staying home during lockdown, it seems like many really lost their damn minds.

And honestly what bothers me the most is the way the theorists try to lecture their nonsense. All they can say is 'Wake up!', 'Open your eyes!, 'you are insane!', 'YOU are so delusional!'. When in fact their logic makes absolutely NO sense. And the more anyone tries to correct them, the firmer their delusions become. It is truely frustrating. When they don't have any proof or feel like they are proven wrong, they start with the insults, or twist words and divert the topic. And when somehow they are indeed proven wrong, they disappear. Magic.

The ones who come up with such nonsense  really are indeed unfortunate souls imo...

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Crayboy said:

They are ******* annoying as ****. It is unfounded in truth, and honestly makes me angry.

What annoys me even further is that Britney does not do ANYTHING to make them stop. At all.

Like it or not, Britney is putting out an image of herself that does nothing but a disservice to who she is. It gives a terrible image of her. The erratic dancing videoes, posting the same stuff over and over again. Even if there is nothing wrong with Britney, she MAKES it look like she is. 

She needs s complete overhaul on her social media, and her persona there. It takes away from the amazing accomplishments that she has in life. She should completely wipe away everything on Instagram like she did TT, and post nothing but professionally taken photos. Meaning photos taken with an actual camera. And not edit them so much that they seem erratic.

It's like she's determined to destroy her image. I know a lot of people like her idgaf attitude with these things, but seriously. Do we think Taylor, Doja, Beyonce, Lana etc would be caught dead in the media doing this stuff? 

I know that she is free to do things exactly as she wants, and she 1000% should, but whether we like to admit it, she brings the conspiracy theories on to her self. All it would take from Britney, would be a sit down interview (with anyone of her choosing) and let people know to leave her the **** alone, and not handle her social media the way she does.

A majority of the theories would die down this way. Ofc not everyone would be convinced, but let's not forget it got so bad that police was called to her house. We don't need to know or see everything.

Sorry for the rant, but it honestly pisses me off that she's fought for her freedom and this vile blob of conspiracies is her reward.

But that's the point! Britney has not shut down rumours or spoken since August 2022. She has not been seen out anywhere, clearly. Always, blurred pics from TMZ. Where are all the fan pics? Britney loved her fans & use to stop & take pics with them. She was not at Paris' concert. Not at Broadway opening. Not at Glastonbury or the MET Gala. Nothing! Yet, she was a fashion icon on the red carpet & loved shopping & fashion.

The theories are based out of concern. Because we heard her testimony, YT audio, read she wanted to sue Tristar & expose the industry. Yet, she hasn't been heard of or seen since.

We also heard what went on during this c-ship & all the same people are around. Except that for Jamie & Lou Taylor replaced by Michael Kane. You know the guy who handled MJ's business?

Now she's in a sealed care plan & no one knows what that looks like. Because it's sealed!

Finally, with her IG, it is questionable. Britney is a trained dancer since she was 3yo.  She is a brilliant dancer & what we see now does not move like her. Way back to the beginning of her IG it was professional. Now it is all over the place, yet there are 8 people running the account. 

The weirdness has been worse than before the c-ship ended. 

It's not wrong to ask questions & say, "are you okay Britney?"

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I find them disrespectful and completely rob her of her agency. These theories exist because these people which include many of her fans just can’t get their idealized “Britney Spears” out of their head. She’s been one of the most exploited yet elusive stars in Hollywood for her entire career. So much mystery surrounds her yet her entire life seems to be on display. Her silence and sometimes avoidance (whether her choice or not) only leaves the public to come up with their own answers which just fuel the speculation. 

Personally I think we all just need to admit this is the person Britney has always been. Silly, very out there, and just someone who really wants to express themselves in whichever way she wants. Just leave her alone. She’s given us two songs and an upcoming book since everything has ended. Don’t be upset with her because her Instagram doesn’t look the way you want it to or if she never followed through with having a sit down Oprah interview. Let her be.

Yes, yes, yes, yes!!! So much of the conspiracy comes from people not liking what/who FREE Britney really is! People unable to let go of the image, unable to accept they're wrong, didn't/don't know Britney, etc. so they make up the most insane bull**** to feel better about it. Imagine caring more about your feelings than actually supporting the person you claim to be a fan of? Couldn't be me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Crayboy said:

They are ******* annoying as ****. It is unfounded in truth, and honestly makes me angry.

What annoys me even further is that Britney does not do ANYTHING to make them stop. At all.

Like it or not, Britney is putting out an image of herself that does nothing but a disservice to who she is. It gives a terrible image of her. The erratic dancing videoes, posting the same stuff over and over again. Even if there is nothing wrong with Britney, she MAKES it look like she is. 

She needs s complete overhaul on her social media, and her persona there. It takes away from the amazing accomplishments that she has in life. She should completely wipe away everything on Instagram like she did TT, and post nothing but professionally taken photos. Meaning photos taken with an actual camera. And not edit them so much that they seem erratic.

It's like she's determined to destroy her image. I know a lot of people like her idgaf attitude with these things, but seriously. Do we think Taylor, Doja, Beyonce, Lana etc would be caught dead in the media doing this stuff? 

I know that she is free to do things exactly as she wants, and she 1000% should, but whether we like to admit it, she brings the conspiracy theories on to her self. All it would take from Britney, would be a sit down interview (with anyone of her choosing) and let people know to leave her the **** alone, and not handle her social media the way she does.

A majority of the theories would die down this way. Ofc not everyone would be convinced, but let's not forget it got so bad that police was called to her house. We don't need to know or see everything.

Sorry for the rant, but it honestly pisses me off that she's fought for her freedom and this vile blob of conspiracies is her reward.

Her IG game is weak but that’s not her fault. She was isolated when we all stepped into social media scene. If we go to our old orkut/Facebook we have random & weird content. We have moved from that phase collectively and now are savy. Britney just dint get that chance & she’s now in that weird social media phase we as a society were collectively in ages ago. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well that would make sense considering how she was never the same after 2010.

Even in 2008-2009 she still seemed and looked like herself but just depressed.

She also aged 10 years within 3 years which blew my mind.

I

that was weird bc she aged so much in such a short time. maybe she tried to fight back around that time and was put on even stronger meds that caused the changes. it can happen. she was suddenly gone and more anxious than before instead of being less anxious so those meds didnt help.

i'd be curious about her 2010 breakdown and what happened.

i think britney was controlled but in a more subtle way for a very long time while being given the illusion of being in control. i also dont think she gets the therapy she needs now. coupled with her posts and not really being seen out and about doing ''normal'' things plus her history = conspiracy theories.

i believe shes in a bubble and we will never know the whole truth. i dont think britney really wants us to know, either.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nene said:

She has not been seen out anywhere, clearly. Always, blurred pics from TMZ. Where are all the fan pics?

She's been photographed SO many times.....

5 hours ago, Nene said:

She was not at Paris' concert. Not at Broadway opening. Not at Glastonbury or the MET Gala. Nothing! Yet, she was a fashion icon on the red carpet & loved shopping & fashion.

I personally think she just needs more time to be "Britney" again after the trauma. We know she's been to therapy, hence the book, so she might just be waiting to make moves after that.

6 hours ago, Nene said:

Now she's in a sealed care plan & no one knows what that looks like. Because it's sealed!

There is NO care plan. Her lawyer has said this. The guy who got her out. Jodi is out of the picture.

6 hours ago, Nene said:

Absolutely. It does become wrong when people claim she's dead, controlled, an ai or etc.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, pancake said:

that was weird bc she aged so much in such a short time. maybe she tried to fight back around that time and was put on even stronger meds that caused the changes. it can happen. she was suddenly gone and more anxious than before instead of being less anxious so those meds didnt help.

i'd be curious about her 2010 breakdown and what happened.

i think britney was controlled but in a more subtle way for a very long time while being given the illusion of being in control. i also dont think she gets the therapy she needs now. coupled with her posts and not really being seen out and about doing ''normal'' things plus her history = conspiracy theories.

i believe shes in a bubble and we will never know the whole truth. i dont think britney really wants us to know, either.

Yeah its definitely suspicious how much she changed physically and mentally after 2010.

The fact that she was 29 like me in 2011 but looked almost 40 blows my mind!

I did read somewhere that she had another secret breakdown in 2010 when she found out the conservatorship became permanent and cut off all her hair at Disneyland.

You know I think that her father and team con should've kept their promise and released her from the conservatorship after the circus tour because she was doing great during 2008-2009.

She also still seemed like herself during that time and not the anxiety ridden woman we saw after 2010.

I also wonder if Jamie and Team Con were the ones who signed off on Britney's plastic surgery because before her conservatorship, she didnt get lip injections and another nose job (Someone told me on here that she got her first one in the early 2000s). 

Obviously Britney wasn't allowed to make decisions for herself legally, 

so its crazy that they accepted her messing with her face yet she wasnt allowed to conceive a child, drive, have access to her money and even change the color of her cabinets!

Now tell me how does that make sense?!?

All I know is she NEVER needed surgery, she was the last woman on Earth to ever need it! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The IG account continues to paint her as unstable, childish and prone to angry outbursts, so I’ll remain suspicious of it. There was so much good will towards B after the docos (which that account rubbished) that has now easily been destroyed simply with an IG account. Don’t even need TMZ or paps to stalk her every move anymore to completely destroy her public image, the GP opinion has quickly gone from outrage against the c-ship to saying it was needed. Meanwhile Court drags on with no signs of justice and just wasting more of her money. The media too had completely glossed over the fact the c-ship was not valid to begin with ( with no capacity declaration filed) and the questions from Rosengart regarding the $1 billion (at least) of B’s money. Yet all any media will mention is her IG 🙃🙃 it’s not a conspiracy theory to think something is completely off 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Nene said:

But that's the point! Britney has not shut down rumours or spoken since August 2022. She has not been seen out anywhere, clearly. Always, blurred pics from TMZ. Where are all the fan pics? Britney loved her fans & use to stop & take pics with them. She was not at Paris' concert. Not at Broadway opening. Not at Glastonbury or the MET Gala. Nothing! Yet, she was a fashion icon on the red carpet & loved shopping & fashion.

The theories are based out of concern. Because we heard her testimony, YT audio, read she wanted to sue Tristar & expose the industry. Yet, she hasn't been heard of or seen since.

We also heard what went on during this c-ship & all the same people are around. Except that for Jamie & Lou Taylor replaced by Michael Kane. You know the guy who handled MJ's business?

Finally, with her IG, it is questionable. Britney is a trained dancer since she was 3yo.  She is a brilliant dancer & what we see now does not move like her. Way back to the beginning of her IG it was professional. Now it is all over the place, yet there are 8 people running the account. 

The weirdness has been worse than before the c-ship ended. 

I see your point even the IG but her dancing has been off since 2008. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

The IG account continues to paint her as unstable, childish and prone to angry outbursts, so I’ll remain suspicious of it. There was so much good will towards B after the docos (which that account rubbished) that has now easily been destroyed simply with an IG account. Don’t even need TMZ or paps to stalk her every move anymore to completely destroy her public image, the GP opinion has quickly gone from outrage against the c-ship to saying it was needed. Meanwhile Court drags on with no signs of justice and just wasting more of her money. The media too had completely glossed over the fact the c-ship was not valid to begin with ( with no capacity declaration filed) and the questions from Rosengart regarding the $1 billion (at least) of B’s money. Yet all any media will mention is her IG 🙃🙃 it’s not a conspiracy theory to think something is completely off 

I think that instagram account is suspect to a lot of conspiracy theories. for example, it's not Britney, it's AI generated, it's a clone, it's a random paid for model, it's the devil in female form doing satanic rituals, or it's Jamie Lynne using A LOT of filters...the last one is particularly difficult ot believe for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block