Britney APOLOGIZES for poem: I wanted to apologize for posting such an upsetting poem yesterday

17 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

******* woke snowflakes of the Internet getting offended by everyone and everything.

I'd stick a carrot up their ***** and would not apologize for making a poem about my life.

Can't stand the Internet. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Stop using the word 'woke' as a slur! It's racist and transphobic.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It’s sad that in todays world people have to apologize about every little thing that may trigger someone.  Sharing your feelings is healthy and you shouldn’t have to apologize for letting your emotions out in a healthy way.

This

Britney, if you read this, delete this stupid apology. You said what you said and we appreciate your honest :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Aw Britney,

You dont have to apologize.

You did nothing wrong, you just expressed your feelings.

You have the right to express them just like anyone else.

I have a feeling someone from Team Con or her family probably said something about it and she is now backtracking.

Man its a shame that Britney feels like she has to apologize for saying how I feels yet her stupid family and K-Fed can trash her all she wants.

I guess she's used to apologizing for her feelings due to the conservatorship.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Stop using the word 'woke' as a slur! It's racist and transphobic.

Woke is a word lately used . The world has a lot of hate . You need a tougher skin honestly . People have the right to freedom of speech. You may disagree and yes it maybe offensive to you , to others its not. Thats your right as well. Just as its the persons right to use this word. Yet maybe if you were not on the attack like the majority . Maybe that would help more . Maybe nope demanding this person to stop using this word would help. Maybe educational replies while being kind. Its a woke world lately of both sides being to dramatic. People on both sides are fueling the hate. Take the high road . If possible . I am not here to condone hate . Yet I sometimes feel people just have no clue why they are upset . Why they hate and everyone is looking to be upset . Its a knit picking world . Have a great day . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Woke is a word lately used . The world has a lot of hate . You need a tougher skin honestly . People have the right to freedom of speech. You may disagree and yes it maybe offensive to you , to others its not. Thats your right as well. Just as its the persons right to use this word. Yet maybe if you were not on the attack like the majority . Maybe that would help more . Maybe nope demanding this person to stop using this word would help. Maybe educational replies while being kind. Its a woke world lately of both sides being to dramatic. People on both sides are fueling the hate. Take the high road . If possible . I am not here to condone hate . Yet I sometimes feel people just have no clue why they are upset . Why they hate and everyone is looking to be upset . Its a knit picking world . Have a great day . 

I also have freedom of speech. I am using it to educate people about why their words offend and hurt others. If we had more empathy in the world, we would take consideration of others. It's easy as a non-black, non-trans person to say that because it doesn't affect you.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block