Why didn’t Mind Your Business do well?

13 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

aw sorry, i thought thats what you meant when you said 'literally zero promotion from britney sends the message to fans that it's not important to support,'. sorry, i must have misunderstood what you meant :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

oh yeah I meant that's how the fan's are interpreting it! no worries

Edited by ByDemand
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, itsjames said:

If I were to rank Britney's lead single, assuming MYB is her lead single for her tenth album:

1. OIDIA

2. BOMT

3. Gimme More

4. Womanizer

5. MYB

6. Slave

7. Work *****

8. Make Me

9. MATM

10. HIAM

I'm sure it will be a hit in a few weeks

Sure buddy better than slave and MATM

• Like 1

It's a bop, it's fun, it's better than HMC, BUT it's also a below average song. But maybe people wanted something different and real from her, like the poem she wrote.

Plus there's a lac of effort on Britney and Will's part, so I feel like it's not something they're super invested in.

Also y'all ain't streaming it. 

If there is something that attracts me about an artist is their energy. Sometimes songs are meh, but they really have a feeling that pulls you. I feel this song as empty and vacant as everything she has done in years. It feels like a document you have to sign, not something with emotion.

I mean, the songs sucks big time. It is a loop, not a song, but it would not have been the first awful song to succeed.

Also, I think there is a widedpread misconception about how much the public cares about Britney. Outside of this forum, she is perceived as a washed up, past her time act. She would really have to work hard and engage people to go back to the level of attention her music career used to command.

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 5

Well, we spent the past 2 or 3 years dealing with a very open, vulnerable, authentic, strong, right-on-your-face type of Britney. But everytime her name is used for a "new product" it's all cute or s.xy if not sl.tty Britney.

We're at a point called "Praying" by Kesha, but everything they give us with her name is like Un, dos, tres by Ricky Martin. 

:imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Manjobi, rest in peace girl.

Edit : misspelled words

Edited by Alio
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, itsjames said:

If I were to rank Britney's lead single, assuming MYB is her lead single for her tenth album:

1. OIDIA

2. BOMT

3. Gimme More

4. Womanizer

5. MYB

6. Slave

7. Work *****

8. Make Me

9. MATM

10. HIAM

I'm sure it will be a hit in a few weeks

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1. BOMT f994ae81d6166d27ec925990ffd1157d44b8ebf1.gif

2. OIDIA
3. Gimme More
4. I'm a Slave 4 U
5. Womanizer
6. HIAM
7. MATM
8. Make Me...
9. Work Bench
10. MYB

Also, this is a SQWILLIAM SONG NOT BRITNEY'S LEAD :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Some of y’all are acting like this is her lead single from a new album/era and need to remember this is just a stand alone, let’s just put it out there kinda thing.

Also let’s not forget this song is old anyway. The amount of people that are upset about this release is insane to me. It wasn’t meant to be serious and I wanna believe most of you know that. 

Just let the people who like it enjoy it for what it is. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block