Why didn’t Mind Your Business do well?

10 minutes ago, itsjames said:

Give it time. If they supported a song like 3 or Slave, what would make them not support this bop? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

You didn’t just compare this song to Slave, maybe her most TIMELESS production… :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: I enjoy MYB, but please.

Edited by Dave92
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

This is super rude. 

Its not, @Viking84 is just telling the truth. Listen, i cant stress enough. i love Britney and im rooting for her, but the song is rubbish, its the worst song shes ever done . it doesnt give me any pleasure whatsoever saying that but its the truth. The thing is, HMC was a success so we know there's still a lot of love for Britney, but its simple....the song has flopped  becaúse its rubbish. she didnt do any promo for HMC and that did well so its simply because its crap. all of the comments online say it and i absolutely love Britney but even i cant lie. if its true shes working with Danja again im over the moon and im sure if she makes an album like Blackout it'll be a success, but it needs to be good.

The thing that i feel some fans needs to get in their heads is, yes the GP feel sorry for her and we all were horrified at the cship and we fought and got her out which is amazing, but it doesnt mean she's going to automatically have a instant smash with any crap. she needs to come up with the goods.

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 4
43 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Nobody is talking about it anymore and it gave us everything. A beat, cool lyrics and a great message. What went wrong? spacer.png

Because there are so called fans who are so hard to please and put everything Britney does on a very high unattainable pedestal of standards. “Those not her vocals. Why are the lyrics so bad? That’s a song reject from one of her previous albums. Why hasn’t she posted anything on social media? That’s all AI.”

My gosh, STFU.

The apathy and criticism from the very people Britney would have expected to get support from contributed to the song’s minimal impact. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Call me Brit*rd if you want but I actually like MYB and find it really fun and funny. It almost seems like she's trolling us with this song with it's message and also with the Will.I.Am production.

She HAS to know everyone's feelings about Britney Jean at this point, so releasing a song with him is a bit of a F.U.to the haters and the snobby fans

idk this is at least my interpretation.

Even if she just gave him permission to release it, kind of throwing him a bone.

I think it's a little unfair the amount of negative criticism coming from the fans.

Lighten up? 

Edited by femmepop
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Because there are so called fans who are so hard to please and put everything Britney does on a very high unattainable pedestal of standards. “Those not her vocals. Why are the lyrics so bad? That’s a song reject from one of her previous albums. Why hasn’t she posted anything on social media? That’s all AI.”

My gosh, STFU.

The apathy and criticism from the very people Britney would have expected to get support from contributed to the song’s minimal impact. 

er.....theres a big difference between supporting Britney and supporting a song thats crap. i actually find what you've said offensive tbh. Britney has so much support from her fans. HMC was a big success, her book is already doing amazing in pre orders and its not even out til October, her fans supported her and got her out of the ridiculous cship....so Britney has so much support from fans including me, i absolutely adore her, but im not  going to lie and say MYB is amazing when its crap. We cant wrap her up in cotton wool and she probably doesnt even want to be, shes a smart woman who know some people will like it and some will hate it like any song any artist releases. The thing  is, it doesnt give me any pleasure or any other fan pleasure to hate it, but like any song if we hate it, we hate it. it doesnt mean we hate Britney, ive loved Britney for 23 years and still do, but i cant help that i hate this song 

• Like 1

Because what Britney posted on instagram/Twitter has destroyed her reputation and image as "Britney Spears" the superstar people used to know so no one takes her serious anymore. 

Also, she did the bare minimum to tell people she has a song coming out, which was an unreleased  song from yrs ago.  She didnt show any enthusiasm about it so people don't care either. Most of the feedbacks even from fans are bad, but with a proper good strategy of promotion, even a bad song can be popular. 

Overall it's all because of Britney Spears's attitude towards work related things. If her attitude will be all like this, any work related project will flop. Even for the book. Many now questioning her mental health and if freeing from the conservatorship was the right thing and maybe her father was right all along. So I'm really curious if that book would really sell well. 

It's Britney's choice to post whatever she wants to the public to see. But at the same time she attracts all the negative comments on herself. She has lost the superstar quality like Beyonce or Taylor Swift that whatever they release it will sale and be popular itself.

I love Britney no matter what but it is what it is. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by annalai23
  • Like 3

speaking of repetitive, what’s with all these comments that literally repeat the same crap over and over… blah blah britney ruined her reputation, blah blah, the gp thinks she’s crazy cuz her insta… blah blah she doesn’t look like 30 year old britney, heaven forbid they use that pic for a cover… blah blah blah… if everyone doesn’t like who britney has become go and be fans of someone else… she’s not gonna change for anybody… just throwing that out there 😁😉

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block