Why didn’t Mind Your Business do well?

Zero promo from the artist probable a big reason. If she doesn’t have interest in the product, why should others. 

I still love it though! It could’ve been huge considering EVERYONE has been talking about her and what’s she’s up to, are her post real, is she AI, the slap, her marriage- a good music video wouldn’t shot the conspiracies, haters and tabloids down. But it’s HER business which she chooses to do and not. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Zero promo from the artist probable a big reason. If she doesn’t have interest in the product, why should others. 

I still love it though! It could’ve been huge considering EVERYONE has been talking about her and what’s she’s up to, are her post real, is she AI, the slap, her marriage- a good music video wouldn’t shot the conspiracies, haters and tabloids down. But it’s HER business which she chooses to do and not. 

I love the song! 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

1. There was no effort in promotion of this song especially with the badly photoshopped single cover with her 20 yr old face on a double's body.

2. The song is not good at all.

3. The lyrics and the repetition are pretty bad.

4. She won't film a video or do performances, which plays alot into getting people into the song.

I do think she was trying to make fans happy by releasing a new song but I'd rather her take her time to make QUALITY music than something like this.

Nothing is ever good when made in a rush.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block