Mind Your Business fails to chart in the UK

I have conflicting feelings on this. Listen, at the end of the day the song is absolute crap, im really sorry, love Britney but its crap. I really hope this doesnt deter her making/releasing more music. MYB flopped simply because its crap, end of story. sorry but not sorry. i hope this just  means she'll never go near will.i.am again. Britney can still be a success, her book is already a best seller and HMC was a success so she can still do it. its just MYB is crap and thats why it has flopped, simple. i was worried if MYB was a success she'd work with will.i.am again

Listen, before anyone twists my words, i want Britney to be successful again i really do, i love her so much. But i know shes capable of a lot better than MYB

• Love 3

Okay so here's the thing. It missed the top 100, so there's a small chance it actually charted beyond #100 but the Official Charts Company only publish the top 100. I can't remember the name of the publication that has the UK charts beyond 100 but you need a subscription for it. So yeah as I said, it's possible it charted after #100, especially if it still managed to chart in the sales/download charts.

Either way the song hasn't done very well though if it's missed the top 100. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

So confused as the other charts were saying it went to number 11? Welp :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: So it sold good but the streams i'm guessing aren't great at all?

It didn't chart on the official charts.

The other chart is basically iTunes sales for the week.

Will.I.Am needs to stay away.

That song was definitely too unfinished and repetitive. If Britney had more rap parts and less manjobi.... It would have been ok.

I love they 'updown, downtown every where I turn around' part :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

But the rest is bad.  I hate the people who are pretending its ok too.....

This is like Big Fat Bass old ugly desperate sister... Something we did not need in 2023 :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block