Mind Your Business fails to chart in the UK

48 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

So confused as the other charts were saying it went to number 11? Welp :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: So it sold good but the streams i'm guessing aren't great at all?

No silly. 4 people bought it on iTunes which made it #1 for 9 days but nobody else in their right mind listened to the entire song. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

For Britney to not chart in the Top 40 in the UK means this must be her least successful single of all time. Hopefully she ditches Will.i.can't and hooks up with a good producer.

I Wanna Go, Criminal, Perfume, Slumber Party didn't chart either.

It is a surprise it didn't chart here, I just hope that is it for Will collaborations.

2 minutes ago, itsjames said:

People in UK better adjust their tastes then. MYB is one of the best singles of Britney in the last decade. 

She has only released a couple of singles in the last decade and none of them are on par with her first five albums. Or anywhere near. 

1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

So confused as the other charts were saying it went to number 11? Welp :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: So it sold good but the streams i'm guessing aren't great at all?

i dont understand the charts anymore but if im correct, most songs chart high when first released because a lot of people listen to it at least once right after it comes out, then if most dont like it and dont listen to it again and again thats what makes it slide down the charts. i could be wrong though  

5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i dont understand the charts anymore but if im correct, most songs chart high when first released because a lot of people listen to it at least once right after it comes out, then if most dont like it and dont listen to it again and again thats what makes it slide down the charts. i could be wrong though  

Similar to the USA then! I assumed sales held more weight and added more points vs streaming that's why i am surprised! If it's number 11 on sales but nowhere to be seen on the overall charts it's not done great! I mean I only really take note of the charts when Britney is on them tbh :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Similar to the USA then! I assumed sales held more weight and added more points vs streaming that's why i am surprised! If it's number 11 on sales but nowhere to be seen on the overall charts it's not done great! I mean I only really take note of the charts when Britney is on them tbh :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

yeh same. i dont really pay attention to charts anymore. streaming has made it more complicated even though i love streaming lol

• Love 1
On 7/28/2023 at 1:46 PM, jonloch1 said:

I have conflicting feelings on this. Listen, at the end of the day the song is absolute crap, im really sorry, love Britney but its crap. I really hope this doesnt deter her making/releasing more music. MYB flopped simply because its crap, end of story. sorry but not sorry. i hope this just  means she'll never go near will.i.am again. Britney can still be a success, her book is already a best seller and HMC was a success so she can still do it. its just MYB is crap and thats why it has flopped, simple. i was worried if MYB was a success she'd work with will.i.am again

Listen, before anyone twists my words, i want Britney to be successful again i really do, i love her so much. But i know shes capable of a lot better than MYB

I support you!!! And I understand you !

PEOPLE HERE THAT KNOWS ME .. KNOWS THAT I LOVE BRITNEY...  The song Is crap.. Is the worst.. Is a joke...AND I HAVENT LISTEN to the song again..  

We hope Britney .. understand THAT William Is NOT A GOOD PRODUCER 

• Love 1
On 7/28/2023 at 10:12 PM, sochaotic said:

As much as I didn't really like the song initially, it's actually grown on me.. it makes me wanna drive really fast :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

MYB missing the charts is to be expected tho, this song is far from commercial 

Please listen to Manjobi responsibly and don't drive fast and make sure to always wear your seat belt :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block