Another Update: Maxi Says He Was Joking & Now Has Deleted His IG; Update: Lie is Exposed; Britney FORCED to do "Mind Your Business" according to Maxi, Sam's former makeup artist

Message added by Jordan Miller,

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

42 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Also the fact that there is a thread of an article saying Will.I.Am refuses to say when Britney actually recorded the song is pretty suspicious.

There is just alot of red flags with the release of this song.

I mean like you pointed out:

Why would she deactive her IG when she has a new song out?

It doesn't make sense unless she really did not want to do this song and did it to please her label and Will.I.Am.

And also if they were still going to use an old picture of Britney for the cover,

why didnt they get one from the past decade?

Why one from 20 yrs ago?

UGH its just too much to think about :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Great point Will just not saying when it was recorded is very suspicious. Like why would that need to be a secret!

I don’t trust Cade, add in the Jansen and Jason Alexander podcast and it’s alot!

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well tbh Idk whether to believe this or not but I will say that

its odd that Britney isn't promoting this song in any way AT ALL,

even not taking a professional photoshoot for the cover!

It wouldn't be far fetched if she was forced to record this song out of obligation to the record label or something.

Idk why thats so hard to consider. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

She didn't do a professional shoot for hold me closer either... or even her book

Tbh I'd be more shocked if she did a professional shoot for this than I am that she didn't...

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Great point Will just not saying when it was recorded is very suspicious. Like why would that need to be a secret!

I don’t trust Cade, add in the Jansen and Jason Alexander podcast and it’s alot!

True.

If he just says its a song from her vault that they planned to release,

it wouldn't be a problem especially considering Taylor Swift is having mega success with releasing her old songs as singles.

It just makes it look shady in my opinion.

Its obvious Will.I.Am is trying to replicate the success of Scream and Shout but this time failed.

You can't replicate the magic of the first song.

Lord I hope they didnt actually use an AI model of Britney's voice on this cause can u imagine how bad that would make Britney look?

It would make her look lazy and like she's ripping off fans!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

She didn't do a professional shoot for hold me closer either... or even her book

Tbh I'd be more shocked if she did a professional shoot for this than I am that she didn't...

Yeah true.

I am confused though why she is comfortable posing for pics to upload on her IG but not to do an actual professional photoshoot.

Sadly I feel she has a low self esteem when it comes to her looks because of how she always photoshopped her body in the n.ude IG posts, how she always complained how "fat" she looked in paparazzi pics and also the fact that uses 20 yr old pictures on all her new projects now.

But I dont blame her cause I'm sure her scumbag father and Team Con would constantly berate her on her looks and call her fat.

Just the idea that she probably was forced against her will in the conservatorship to get plastic surgery is horrible. 

She was always so confident in herself until she was trapped for 13 years.

So sad :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True.

If he just says its a song from her vault that they planned to release,

it wouldn't be a problem especially considering Taylor Swift is having mega success with releasing her old songs as singles.

It just makes it look shady in my opinion.

Its obvious Will.I.Am is trying to replicate the success of Scream and Shout but this time failed.

You can't replicate the magic of the first song.

Lord I hope they didnt actually use an AI model of Britney's voice on this cause can u imagine how bad that would make Britney look?

It would make her look lazy and like she's ripping off fans!

For real it’s so suspicious he won’t say. Plus this alleged Vogue interview I’m starting to wonder if that report about Cade going with Britney to Mexico to talk her into working more was true.

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

Oh man, some of y'all, I swear... Y'all are so naive, and believe any random person out there

Dude, it's like common knowledge, there's actual proof that Britney's got her own badass home studio right in her house, she can record vocals anytime she wants, and let's not forget, she's loaded with cash, like seriously rich! So you really think it'd be hard for her to order a mic and a sound card / audio interface , have it delivered right to her doorstep, record some vocals on a computer and then send them to will.i.am? She's got all the tools and resources at her fingertips, she's rolling in dough, like super rich

Oh and she knows how to operate that studio by herself? Is Sam the studio engineer? Cade? Yea 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Circuit said:

How strange of you to be on a Britney Spears forum and doubt Britney’s nearly 30-year experience in the studio

Not at all. I love her but she’s not known for her tech savvy (I.e. her video editing). Just being realistic. It’s strange to be so sycophantic that you can’t admit the song is a recycled cash grab. And I like the song.

• Haha 2

Personally, the vibe in camp Britney has been off for a while. I’ve been saying something is going on, but y’all refuse to believe it and live in ignorant bliss that Britney is okay. It’s a gut feeling I have. 

This song definitely sounds like it was recorded on an iPhone. 

Also, to the user saying iPhones can’t detect sound at 20khz. Yes they can. Google it if you don’t believe me, it’s very easy to fact check 

Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real it’s so suspicious he won’t say. Plus this alleged Vogue interview I’m starting to wonder if that report about Cade going with Britney to Mexico to talk her into working more was true.

Yeah I don't believe that Britney really did an interview for Vogue especially cause why would her first interview in 5 YEARS be for a crap song but yet not for her book or her freedom?

Now tell me how does that make sense?!

Maybe Cade or someone else send an email or text with "answers" that are supposed to be from Britney to Vogue.

I wouldn't be suprised tbh.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block