Another Update: Maxi Says He Was Joking & Now Has Deleted His IG; Update: Lie is Exposed; Britney FORCED to do "Mind Your Business" according to Maxi, Sam's former makeup artist

Message added by Jordan Miller,

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lol I mean Do you really think Britney would give her first interview in years to talk about a will i am song?

That was probably an email by “Britney” aka Cade.

Well she is free from the cship now so I do believe it's her. Plus she's always loved Will. And she could be getting herself comfortable with the media again if she has to promote her book soon...

I feel that if Britney put this song out because she is proud of it, then it's really cruel of Maxi to say what he said. Maybe Maxi regretted it because the IG story has now been taken down...

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, easy said:

Your agenda is clear. You only support Britney if she does what you think/want her to do, and anything else is discredited as "not her". :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Exactly. I mean lbr Britney forced released Do Somethin, as a stan I love it, but musically it ain't anything to brag about. I don't know why fans are so baffled Britney would give her ok to this song.

Also, they said it was from an old recording session (likely during BJ) if it was from her phone, why would they say it's from an old session giving banons more ammunition? 

• Like 3

Not saying it’s true and quite frankly I don’t care. But regarding the fidelity proof that it couldn’t have been over the phone, there is also FaceTime AUDIO calling that is HD voice. That’s also a consideration. But who knows. And we have no GOOD reason to believe Maxi at this point. But I’m just trying to consider all possibilities. To me the only thing that matters is if Britney wanted to do this. If not, I have an issue with that. The song is fun enough but I think we all know it’s not what we want people to see Britney for. Still, as long as she wanted this, I’m grateful she tried doing something for the fans. I just want will I am to do his thing far away from Britney. He’s a good creator but not for her IMO. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block