Another Update: Maxi Says He Was Joking & Now Has Deleted His IG; Update: Lie is Exposed; Britney FORCED to do "Mind Your Business" according to Maxi, Sam's former makeup artist

Message added by Jordan Miller,

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

I sort of disagree...why would he risk his job to call out the awful cship in 2020 when no one in Britney/Sam's close circle would talk about it? I think he actually cares about Sam & Britney. His lashing out lately could be because he feels hurt Sam is siding with Cade instead of him when Cade attacked Maxi's character.

Still an example of opportunism. It just happened to benefit Britney in that scenario. 

It doesn't matter if it helps or hurts Britney, Maxi is an opportunist and only out to bolster his profile. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Britney probably told will.i.an to fukk off on the phone and to mind his business and he recorded the audio and turned it into an obnoxious pop earworm.

The way I can picture this perfectly in my head..:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Will: Hey Britney!

Britney:

spacer.png

Will: it’s me will.I.am! Were you at girl?

Britney: (mockingly) where she at where she at where she at lolol 

Will: Yea where are you?!

Britney: Hollywood, London..

Will: Cool, have you been in the studio lately?

Britney: Manjubi

Will: I’m sorry, what?

Britney: Mind your business B+tch

Will: But I have this great idea for a song just hear me out!

Britney: 5 seconds, and then the dogs come out..

Will: Ok well I really think we should reproduce that track from BJ, do you remem—

Britney:

spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods

Well tbh Idk whether to believe this or not but I will say that

its odd that Britney isn't promoting this song in any way AT ALL,

not even taking a professional photoshoot for the cover!

It wouldn't be far fetched if she was forced to record this song out of obligation to the record label or something.

Idk why thats so hard to consider. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Ew. 

The fact that some people here atually support this nobody is truely disgusting. Even if it were, it's not his/her place to tell. Britney got herself out of a friggin conservatorship, and yet some entitled, arrogant, ignorant 'fans' keep diasgnosing her and her intelligence and go lecture people as if it were a fact.

I mean, then please please leave the fanbase and go to an anti-Britney site or something. Stop pretending to be a fan and gaslight others.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Well tbh Idk whether to believe it or not but I will say that

even not taking a professional photoshoot for the cover!

It wouldn't be far fetched if she was forced to record this song out of obligation to the record label or something.

I’m curious to the timing of deactivating her Instagram and the Maxi stuff coming out about Cade too! Plus most people seem to dislike the song it’s all so strange.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m curious to the timing of deactivating her Instagram and the Maxi stuff coming out about Cade too! Plus most people seem to dislike the song it’s all so strange.

Also the fact that there is a thread of an article saying Will.I.Am refuses to say when Britney actually recorded the song is pretty suspicious.

There is just alot of red flags with the release of this song.

I mean like you pointed out:

Why would she deactive her IG when she has a new song out?

It doesn't make sense unless she really did not want to do this song and did it to please her label and Will.I.Am.

And also if they were still going to use an old picture of Britney for the cover,

why didnt they get one from the past decade?

Why one from 20 yrs ago?

UGH its just too much to think about :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Well tbh Idk whether to believe this or not but I will say that

even not taking a professional photoshoot for the cover!

she posted the song on her stories and that was more than what she did for hmc tho 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Ew. 

The fact that some people here atually support this nobody is truely disgusting. Even if it were, it's not his/her place to tell. Britney got herself out of a friggin conservatorship, and yet some entitled, arrogant, ignorant 'fans' keep diasgnosing her and her intelligence and go lecture people as if it were a fact.

I mean, then please please leave the fanbase and go to an anti-Britney site or something. Stop pretending to be a fan and gaslight others.

She’s not truly free, there was a care plan still involved, Cade and rosengart have ties to Lou taylor and sam.   let’s be real for a second 

• Haha 1

I can believe the part she says “mind your business, *****” in the beginning was recorded on an iPhone. My roomie and I thought that immediately when the preview of the song was posted by Will.i.am. The rest of the song I think is both decade old vocals from Britney and Myah that were recorded in an actual studio.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block