Another Update: Maxi Says He Was Joking & Now Has Deleted His IG; Update: Lie is Exposed; Britney FORCED to do "Mind Your Business" according to Maxi, Sam's former makeup artist

Message added by Jordan Miller,

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Maxi is an opportunist. No need to pay attention to what he has to say

I sort of disagree...why would he risk his job to call out the awful cship in 2020 when no one in Britney/Sam's close circle would talk about it? I think he actually cares about Sam & Britney. His lashing out lately could be because he feels hurt Sam is siding with Cade instead of him when Cade attacked Maxi's character.

Cade also spoke out but he spoke out when Rosengart was hired...which was way later.

c2987d9c26d942e0a59349f789fa334d_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney's agent is breaking his silence and coming out on the side of #FreeBritney.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I sort of disagree...why would he risk his job to call out the awful cship in 2020 when no one in Britney/Sam's close circle would talk about it? I think he actually cares about Sam & Britney. His lashing out lately could be because he feels hurt Sam is siding with Cade instead of him when Cade attacked Maxi's character.

Cade also spoke out but he spoke out when Rosengart was hired...which was way later.

c2987d9c26d942e0a59349f789fa334d_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney's agent is breaking his silence and coming out on the side of #FreeBritney.

Yes, he may care about Sam and Britney but what is his end game by implying that she was forced to record it? who is that helping?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Yes, he may care about Sam and Britney but what is his end game by implying that she was forced to record it? who is that helping?

Maybe he's helping Britney's artistic integrity lol ... but jokes aside I can see your point in how this is probably done to be vindictive toward Cade and trying to paint him in a bad/controlling light. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

yeah, because Britney as a 41 year old woman isn't capable of making decisions for herself. 

Yeah because Britney's such a random normal 41 year old woman..

She has been unable to make her own decisions since she was 13 years old, which was when she chose a contract with Larry Rudolph, without forgetting that she has just been released from a conservatorship of more than 13 years that prevented her from making any decision.

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block