Another Update: Maxi Says He Was Joking & Now Has Deleted His IG; Update: Lie is Exposed; Britney FORCED to do "Mind Your Business" according to Maxi, Sam's former makeup artist

Message added by Jordan Miller,

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

14 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I sort of disagree...why would he risk his job to call out the awful cship in 2020 when no one in Britney/Sam's close circle would talk about it? I think he actually cares about Sam & Britney. His lashing out lately could be because he feels hurt Sam is siding with Cade instead of him when Cade attacked Maxi's character.

Cade also spoke out but he spoke out when Rosengart was hired...which was way later.

c2987d9c26d942e0a59349f789fa334d_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney's agent is breaking his silence and coming out on the side of #FreeBritney.

Don't forget he also said that Vicky had to get away from Britney because of Cade.

3 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Sorry but I kinda believe this 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ Makes total sense why she hasn’t said a word about it, no video or new photos. Deletes her insta the week it comes out. It’s not a Britney standard song. 

Well she did do an interview with Vogue...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

please stop insulting her intelligence and holding things that happened to her when she was young against her. Are you going to keep drilling this same narrative when she's 50, 60 years old? It's wild the depths some of yall are going to rationalize your disdain for this campy a.ss song 

No one insults her intelligence and it's not random things that happened to her when she was young, she's only been out of conservatorship for a year. You should find out about the psychological phenomenon that occurs when a person does not make their own decisions during their adolescence, which is the age when their brain is being formed.

You clearly must be a new fan or you don't know her story if you think Britney is just another random 41 year old woman.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

This is going to do nothing but fuel conspiracies...

Yup, Maxi is gonna be banons new go to person to claim everything they make up is true because Maxi said it. That's why giving him any attention, good or bad, is harmful. The only way to beat him, and the others like him, is to completely starve them of the attention they crave. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

Yup, Maxi is gonna be banons new go to person to claim everything they make up is true because Maxi said it. That's why giving him any attention, good or bad, is harmful. The only way to beat him, and the others like him, is to completely starve them of the attention they crave. 

Maxi hates BAnons though and has always cusssed them out lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Antidote said:

No one insults her intelligence and it's not random things that happened to her when she was young, she's only been out of conservatorship for a year. You should find out about the psychological phenomenon that occurs when a person does not make their own decisions during their adolescence, which is the age when their brain is being formed.

You clearly must be a new fan or you don't know her story if you think Britney is just another random 41 year old woman.

It's giving "Britney can't even make a hotel reservation she obviously needs the conservatorship" Bryan spears vibes :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

while you were googling psychology 101 you probably should read the part about commenting on or diagnosing people that are not your patients. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I'm not a new fan, hon—just because my exhale account isn't from 2003 doesn't mean I don't know anything about Britney's story. And don't tell me what to do, just like how I'm not telling you to stop making threads dictating to fans how they should support Britney. She made a song that you didn't like, get over it. that doesn't mean she's being forced to work. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

It's giving "Britney can't even make a hotel reservation she obviously needs the conservatorship" Bryan spears vibes :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

while you were googling psychology 101 you probably should read the part about commenting on or diagnosing people that are not your patients. 

their SO apparently studies psychology so we should obviously shut up and listen to what they have to say :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I'm not a new fan, hon—just because my exhale account isn't 100 from 2003 doesn't mean I don't know anything about Britney's story. And don't tell me what to do, just like how I'm not telling you to stop making threads dictating to fans how they should support Britney. She made a song that you didn't like, get over it. that doesn't mean she's being forced to work. 

Are you dictatorially demanding that I stop making threads that you don't like? lol good luck.

jennie-kim.gif

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block