I’m an old fan, this is one of the biggest Melt downs ever

9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There's a wee bit of a false equivalency here. One side is saying "Britney is still giving us music on her terms, we should be grateful"...

The other is saying "I HATE THIS SONG I NEVER HEARD BEFORE I HEARD IT! ITS MYAH MARIE, BUT ITS NOT, ITS AI, BUT ITS NOT ITS ACTUALLY AN OLD DEMO! WHY DOESNT SHE RELEASE ORIGINAL DOLL?! AND IT MEANS WILL.I.AM IS THE NEW TEAM CON AND BRITNEY ISNT FREE, AND HER INSTAGRAM IS A DEEPFAKE. SONETHING IS WRONG, WAKE UP SHEEP!".

You can dislike a song, but it's not as two sided as you're making it out.

both side have done the things i stated. i don't need you to guide me through my experience or correct my post. 

46 minutes ago, buzwei2005 said:

I love the song. disliking this song doesn’t make you a better person. you should go mind your business and stop talking crap. you and your friends should go listen to someone else’ music, no one forced you to be a Britney fan.

So who entitled you to tell me to go listen to somebody else? So by calling myself a Britney fan i am forced to like anything that has her name on? And in no way is it making me a better person, its just a song i dislike period stfu 

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s definitely not one of the biggest meltdowns. POM opening night, Famos surprise, desert performance, Britney Jean and Make Me video we’re big ones that stick in my head 

It's a meltdown for the fans that live through Britney and want to pretend that she is a Barbie that doesn't poop and that doesn't like having her hole stretch and doesn't release trashy bops.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Stop being dramatic. It's a surprise release, and Britney didn't even announce anything, only Willie did.

Youu can't have a meltdown over nothing.

It's just a summer bop, not a start of her new era or a lead single for B10. Everything is fine and I love me this quirky funny bop:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

this. I don't understand why everything has to be some avan garde release. It's not even a lead single. Britney is a singer, she'll release tons of music (hopefully) and you won't like all of them, it's ok. 

• Love 2

Honestly I don't know if it's one of the biggest meltdowns but it certainly is the moment that I've seen the most fans being aggresive to each other. In those mentioned meltdowns we were all together against something or disappointed about the same thing, this time is a fan war inside here. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s definitely not one of the biggest meltdowns. POM opening night, Famos surprise, desert performance, Britney Jean and Make Me video we’re big ones that stick in my head 

OMG the desert performance. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: That was two months after I joined Exhale. I will never forget that. Especially when it was revealed that Little Monsters had infiltrated the forum to make the meltdowns even more feral. PEOPLE WERE SAYING THE HELICOPTER SHOULD'VE CRASHED. Those people will burn in hell.

That being said, while this is not one of the biggest meltdowns by any means, it's definitely the most widespread meltdown. Usually meltdowns are confined to Exhale and maybe a few corners of Twitter.

People I've followed for years who have never even MENTIONED Britney are choosing sides on all of my social medias. This song is making people act up.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, anti aging said:

The fans really hate the song.

Who are you to say that? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

It's the first time I read your username on here.

All of a sudden, all these uncommitted fake fans coming from under rocks making negative threads left and right as soon as Britney actually does something related to her career, while not letting SO MANY OTHERS actually freaking ENJOY this. It's a BOP. Deal with it. In your room, crying alone, or whatever you downers do omg :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

ugh we need a cleansing tbh

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Kirit0323 said:

So who entitled you to tell me to go listen to somebody else? So by calling myself a Britney fan i am forced to like anything that has her name on? And in no way is it making me a better person, its just a song i dislike period stfu 

dislike something is different than taking crap about it just go back and read what you posted, SO NEGATIVE. but if that’s what you like doing, be yourself :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block