I’m an old fan, this is one of the biggest Melt downs ever

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Uptown, downtown, everywhere I turn around

Hollywood, London, snap-snap is the sound

Paparazzi shot me, I am the economy

ZCuRgf1.gif

It's a BOP! I'm sorry :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

This is the only good part of the song it had me bopping but i cant help it to think its not her voice and the rest of the song is trash. I hope we get some good remixes at least.

i don't think this is causing that big of a meltdown. it's a whatever song imo (which is irrelevant). fans on both sides trying to gaslight/coerce/police either side to feel the opposite way is annoying. it's either long winded posts or the laugh response to a post you make. this will not make or break britney's career. 

Edited by ---
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Beyoncé fans don’t really have a reason to ‘meltdown’ tho sis come on now :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Girl please they are primarily r&b fans and she released a disco/techno album. They didn’t say omggg this isn’t the standard of dangerously in love. They supported their queen and her new sound. Try again and stop trying to find reason to complain instead of be grateful she did anything for y’all ingrates. The fans appreciating this >flop haters 

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh ok. So basically no differing opinions should be allowed. Got it. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Yes that’s right! Better yet who gave you the exclusive about that desert performance that went viral from being posted as confirmation here first. Oh ik you assumed yourself and let Britney get dragged for filth knowing it was all made up

Not Funny GIF

Edited by Donavan Ward
1 hour ago, Kirit0323 said:

The hook and chorus sound disgusting and her voice sounds worst than the AI songs we have on YouTube. I am almost 100% sure she didnt even record vocals for this and they used the demo vocals and AI which is sad. Im glad this isnt a Britney and more of a Will.I.Am song but hes stull ruining her name. Anybody who says that like this trash forced themselves to like it because everyone i've shown it to thinks its the worst trash ever made.

I love the song. disliking this song doesn’t make you a better person. you should go mind your business and stop talking crap. you and your friends should go listen to someone else’ music, no one forced you to be a Britney fan.

• Love 3

I’m just grateful she released this for us fans. After the countless times she’s stated she’s done with music, this is a gift to us! 

I have a feeling this song is gonna climb the charts, the gays are gonna love it. Is it repetitive? Yes, but most songs these days are. 

I can’t stop listening to it. Some of y’all are just not happy with anything and it shows. 

1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Still no Renaissance visuals. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Girl, Beyonce took a queer sound, profited from it, then goes to a country where 99% of us would be ******** for who we are if we even tried to go there, and said okay to a 35 million payday.. 

Uncle Johnny is ROLLING in his grave. Stop. 

• Love 2

As far as I'm concerned, the response to the song isn't from the song itself, its from a certain group of fans who are never happy or satisfied with whatever Britney does, because it's exactly they want, and discourse caused by conspiracy theory touting "fans" who are not only the above, but completely tore the song apart before hearing it, and actively went out of their way to sabotage it, as they did with Hold Me Closer, and are doing with the Book they claimed never existed.

Frankly, the discourse here is not only disgusting, but idiotic, as far as I'm concerned. Judging a song before you ever heard and then using that as "proof" that Britney isn't free, is being recreated by AI or worse crosses lines that go beyond fandom. It's disrespectful, and it's being driven by the same faces and accounts here. Claiming Will.i.am is the face of team con because he released a collaboration with someone he loves and supports, while other celebrities were actively posting hateful content against her? Do you hear yourselves? Do you ever reread your post?

"Fans" wanted a harder hitting dance song when Hold Me Closer was released, and these same "fans" were claiming she needed an outlet beyond Instagram. She gives it to you, and you cause this.

If you're not on board Britney doing what she wants to do, go find a new artist to support, but while you're doing it, please do some logic exercises to come to common sense outcomes. This week should be embarrassing that a fanbase I the leading detractors of the person they are fans of.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As far as I'm concerned, the response to the song isn't from the song itself, its from a certain group of fans who are never happy or satisfied with whatever Britney does, because it's exactly they want, and discourse caused by conspiracy theory touting "fans" who are not only the above, but completely tore the song apart before hearing it, and actively went out of their way to sabotage it, as they did with Hold Me Closer, and are doing with the Book they claimed never existed.

Frankly, the discourse here is not only disgusting, but idiotic, as far as I'm concerned. Judging a song before you ever heard and then using that as "proof" that Britney isn't free, is being recreated by AI or worse crosses lines that go beyond fandom. It's disrespectful, and it's being driven by the same faces and accounts here. Claiming Will.i.am is the face of team con because he released a collaboration with someone he loves and supports, while other celebrities were actively posting hateful content against her? Do you hear yourselves? Do you ever reread your post?

"Fans" wanted a harder hitting dance song when Hold Me Closer was released, and these same "fans" were claiming she needed an outlet beyond Instagram. She gives it to you, and you cause this.

If you're not on board Britney doing what she wants to do, go find a new artist to support, but while you're doing it, please do some logic exercises to come to common sense outcomes. This week should be embarrassing that a fanbase I the leading detractors of the person they are fans of.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, --- said:

i don't think this is causing that big of a meltdown. it's a whatever song imo (which is irrelevant). fans on both sides trying to gaslight/coerce/police either side to feel the opposite way is annoying. it's either long winded posts or the laugh response to a post you make. this will not make or break britney's career. 

There's a wee bit of a false equivalency here. One side is saying "Britney is still giving us music on her terms, we should be grateful"...

The other is saying "I HATE THIS SONG I NEVER HEARD BEFORE I HEARD IT! ITS MYAH MARIE, BUT ITS NOT, ITS AI, BUT ITS NOT ITS ACTUALLY AN OLD DEMO! WHY DOESNT SHE RELEASE ORIGINAL DOLL?! AND IT MEANS WILL.I.AM IS THE NEW TEAM CON AND BRITNEY ISNT FREE, AND HER INSTAGRAM IS A DEEPFAKE. SONETHING IS WRONG, WAKE UP SHEEP!".

You can dislike a song, but it's not as two sided as you're making it out.

• Love 3

Stop being dramatic. It's a surprise release, and Britney didn't even announce anything, only Willie did.

Youu can't have a meltdown over nothing.

It's just a summer bop, not a start of her new era or a lead single for B10. Everything is fine and I love me this quirky funny bop:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block