I’m an old fan, this is one of the biggest Melt downs ever

14 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

As a fan since 1998 I’m just super glad Britney is still here with us and I’m so happy she wants to make anything at all after everything that happened to her. Ignorant folks on here and on the internet can’t seem to grasp or understand what serious trauma can do to a person.

Exactly be grateful she’s ALIVE. Be grateful she is even doing music after all she went thru. This is what I meant by Jordan lettin ppl ruin everything for

others. Beyoncé forums wouldn’t allow this. This thread should be locked for

tryin to rub your negative energy on to others. It’s ruining the mood of the ppl that appreciate Brit and what she’s doing. I saw someone say this was worst then all of Britney Jean as if “chillin with u” could ever. They are aggravating I’m glad this thread is back firing on him. I LOVE the song and I’m so proud of brit. To have gone thru wat she has and still release music when she has every right to be scorned forever. To the op 

mind cho bidness b!txh mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Exactly be grateful she’s ALIVE. Be grateful she is even doing music after all she went thru. This is what I meant by Jordan lettin ppl ruin everything for

others. Beyoncé forums wouldn’t allow this. This thread should be locked for

tryin to rub your negative energy on to others. It’s ruining the mood of the ppl that appreciate Brit and what she’s doing. I saw someone say this was worst then all of Britney Jean as if “chillin with u” could ever. They are aggravating I’m glad this thread is back firing on him. I LOVE the song and I’m so proud of brit. To have gone thru wat she has and still release music when she has every right to be scorned forever. To the op 

mind cho bidness b!txh mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

AMEN. Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Britney Spears Applause GIF

• Love 4

It's not but okay 

Also the song isnt good, that has nothing to do with TikTok and all that I mean get a **** grip. but if you like it that's fine, I think the meltdowns are happening from people who are so baffled by the willful ignorance of some of this fanbase and the ability to just blindly defend EVERYTHING. the song is what it is, it doesn't mean Britney ain't Britney no more. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block