Unpopular Take: I don't think 'Mind Your Business' is going to perform good..

Dam y’all, its not that serious. Just wait for the song to drop, stream it if you think its a bop, dont play it if its not. If Britney doesn’t care about charts, why should you?? This song will probably be a bop to work out to, just like Work B was, just like Scream and Shout was. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Why does this even need to be said?
What do you want out of this thread?
Do you want us to agree? If so, then what?

Seriously, what is the point of being this ungrateful? Is there something you want? Are you looking for a fight? Do you need to see a manager?

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

No, I am just telling what has to be said, ya know? Exhale is going through a bubble phase rn, and I just needed to let yall know that this may not slay, which has been increasing by the crazy things happening with this song so far :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

6 hours ago, avaaa said:

I hope you guys will be wrong again this time too

U know what? U wanna know something? I also want to be proved wrong. I want my doubts to be squashed, and to be mentioned 1,000 times on the thread that announces that the song is projected to debut at the top of the charts, or is receiving acclaim. I don't mind it but I'm just saying, UK? :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

5 hours ago, Henry. said:

@Joshyworld @River Red US when Henry's pfp expose happened:

5 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

spacer.png

@Henry. @River Red are you reading this BLASPHEMY? spacer.png

And here I was rooting you for you to have  comebackT spacer.png

We can have friendly competition! spacer.png It's just banter, mate spacer.png

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Haha 2

Oh she’s done for using ha thread and deserves what’s coming her way-

'SUCCESSICA IS A LEGENDSON' sales: 15,670,000 (Chart Run- #1 (8 weeks)

'LANA (something, i don't remember)' sales- 11,350,000 (Chat Run- #1 (6 weeks)

'BEYONCE IS A LEGEND" sales- 4,230,000 (Chart Run- 5- 45- 89- 96-90 (HOPE was there)-OUT)

Bro expected to slide slander-free with this trajectory of sales ☠️ Serving TF- TFM- BTW

spacer.png

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The AUDACITY when you were banking from that flop era since the SUCCESSICA and Lana eras overshadowed your albERMs

spacer.png 

Don't try to pit me against my baby girl Joshy, we love each other

spacer.png

I understand that my highly controversial eras may shake your artistic confidence, but stay strong and hold it together. I'm doing it for the arts, not the charts

spacer.png

• Haha 4

She thought ha thread would pull these kinds of numbers:

But has failed to do anything of that sort spacer.png

Now see @Henry., these were the times, THESE. Were. The. Times spacer.png This was something Exhale was NAWT ready to take on, on an average Saturday afternoon spacer.png All the moderators, noobs (new members), OG members, veteran icons, 2020 legends were here, it was an EVENT spacer.png I gave the BLUEPRINT for the future Exhale model for threads spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Don't try to pit me against my baby girl Joshy, we love each other

spacer.png

Of course, when you both were having a mid-off anyway, its called adapting to new situations

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

understand that my highly controversial eras may shake your artistic confidence, but stay strong and hold it together. I'm doing it for the arts, not the charts

spacer.png

So arts not the charts of you!

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block