Unpopular Take: I don't think 'Mind Your Business' is going to perform good..

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

It's going to be bubbling under tbh but I think it will do well on streaming. It's a kinda addicting song from that I can tell. It's just that the sound doesn't fit with what gen z and the new gens are listening to.

Bubbling Under?

If HMC made it into the Top 10 of the Billboard, I have no doubt this will likely do the same. 

adele-club.gif

• Haha 2
On 7/19/2023 at 9:03 PM, handmedown said:

Dude you need to get offline for a bit...

I have been offline for quiet the time on Exhale, if that's what yr implying

spacer.png

On 7/19/2023 at 9:30 PM, Henry. said:

spacer.png

Karma is my boyfriend, karma's a relaxing thought

spacer.png

Too bad the draggers with their drags are not the ones with the thread with 101 (and counting!) replies ( @River Red WHAT'S GOOD?)

spacer.png

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Henry. said:

@Vitalized Diamond winning a 115th day through cheating, knowing that no one is suspecting anything:

spacer.png

Should you make a thread titled ‘Members Abusing The Reaction Button’? I feel like that would be a great follow-up after your now 33-page and counting smash ‘What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?’ 

spacer.png

And Ms. @Blackout2006?

spacer.png

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not the song ending up as a complete DISASTER spacer.png

What happened @Henry.? Didn't u say this was going to be bigger than Hold Me Closer :bibliahh:

I literally have never said that

spacer.png

I'm screaming at you coming back for 2 minutes and then disappearing for a few days over and over 

spacer.png

I know you're fighting your parents to get that Wi-Fi access, good luck next time boo

spacer.png

Edited by Henry.
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I literally have never said that

spacer.png

I'm screaming at you coming back for 2 minutes and then disappearing for a few days over and over 

spacer.png

Wow, is 'busy' that foreign of a concept for u to be conjuring these uhm..."creative" stories? 

spacer.png

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block