Unpopular Take: I don't think 'Mind Your Business' is going to perform good..

Some of you pop stans care too much about charts and sales success rather than actual artistic quality and it shows

wayyy too much like I promise you it’s not that deep just enjoy the music

Idc about that i just want to be entertained with a fun harmless song

It's just a fun dumb song calm down please 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

The way you are warning people like "don't poke the other fandoms" is just insane to me tbh sorry

Who cares?

And also exhell usually wrong about sooo many things I hope you guys will be wrong again this time too.

Britney doesn't even attempted to do a photoshoot or post a proper promo on her social media for this song If it turns out flop, with myah vocals, ****ty video, robotic voice I wouldn't be surprised but I also wouldn't have breakdowns just let her have fun a little.

I swear If this song recieves blacklash and you guys join the hate wagoon and end up pushing Britney away from music scene even more I'll do some Azelia Banks chicken **** on you. Js.

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, BlinkVenom said:

I’ll take anything at this point. Don’t even care about charts :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

This honestly! 

Also Britney posted a story about the track so she has acknowledged it and I’ve seen several people I follow on Insta post about the track…..so people are hyped. Plus the general public love a good generic dance track which we know Will is famous for 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

Some of you pop stans care too much about charts and sales success rather than actual artistic quality and it shows

wayyy too much like I promise you it’s not that deep just enjoy the music

Idc about that i just want to be entertained with a fun harmless song

It's just a fun dumb song calm down please 

You got it the wrong way around. We care about quality and Will.i.am sometimes delivers chart and sales success but very rarely quality. His best work is with The Black Eyed Peas.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 2
Just now, Viking84 said:

You got it the wrong way around. We care about quality and Will.i.am sometimes delivers chart and sales success but very rarely quality. His best work is with The Black Eyed Peas.

Daily reminder that Glory was trash

Hold me closer was trash

Big Fat Bass and Scream & Shout were better produced than half of glory

glory had sloppy vocal production you can tell she recorded like 150 vocal takes for each songs 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

Daily reminder that Glory was trash

Hold me closer was trash

Big Fat Bass and Scream & Shout were better produced than half of glory

glory had sloppy vocal production you can tell she recorded like 150 vocal takes for each songs 

I agree that Hold Me Closer is a bad song and that Glory is overrated. But Glory has her best vocals since the start of the conservatorship, even if it's a very boring album. None of that changes the fact that everything Will.i.am has done with Britney was shyte.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block