Unpopular Take: I don't think 'Mind Your Business' is going to perform good..

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I just don't know chile, okay? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

I know we are all so hyped for this because to us, this is a literal fever dream but besides the snippet, I don't know anything else that is sounding promising for this track. Like, I remember when 'Hold Me Closer' was announced, and the hype was REAL. Like real REAL. It wasn't just limited to pop forums, people were legit discussing this song, and people were gonna stream. THEY. WERE. GONNA. STREAM. They were NOT gonna skip streaming it like @Henry.'s final album on ATRL :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

However for this track....For this track, see @i sometimes sing live the thing is:

For this track, there is literally nothing going on :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Britney has not said ANYTHING about this track :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

The cover art for this single shows how serious this is (it's so unserious) :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Our favorite Myah Marie has confirmed bg vocals for the song, and we all know how well that went last time :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I'm sorry but everything has been serving M3SS. Like @Joshyworld's BEYONCE IS A LEGEND era-level mess and we know how well it went for him last time (he had to take an indefinite hiatus). :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

So I think we should all keep it cute for this time. Pls don't prance, and jump around other fandoms flexing that this is going to chart in the top 10, peak at the top, challenge Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, then Britney will see the overwhelming success and decide to release an albERM, bla bla bla bla...NO! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:  When the real stats come out, it's gonna look as embarrassing as the expose of @Henry.'s fake pfp era and do we want the Monsters, Swifties, and Hive fans spamming us this?

Do we want this? Do we WANT this @River Red? We don'T :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

So this is the end of my insightful rant, and I hope y'all hear my new upcoming singlee out and y'all get what I'm saying. Thoughts? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

You have too much free time.

• Haha 4

I stopped reading after “we all are so hyped for this” part.

hyped? Really? I bet more than half of ppl here is not even excited for this including me because its a will i am song and seems like a Britney J rejection. So..

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I see a lot of hype and discussion about the song online.

take that with a grain of salt…

I see a lot of people confused over the official cover (why not just use a random image for the cover…)

then there’s a lot of people who aren’t too favorable of william

well see 

im scared I’m gonna hear myah on it…hate to say it I’m ready to be disappointed with this song….

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Britney has not said ANYTHING about this track :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

But this is lie cause she actually put presave link  into her insta stories. Elton is big figure for her. And ofc she wrote about it days later i think. Not sure. There was this fanmade pic of them. 

And ofc song with Elton and song with Will iam is different things. But still that is the Britney song we going to get. So why all this threads and questions about song performing bad and stuff. Like what is the point of discussing song performing bad without actually listening it. I am really trying to understand. Why the negativity. Why can't u be just happy we r getting new BRITNEY SONG.

We r having book in october and song in july.  And i am  thankful to have anything from her. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1

If anything really why it won’t pick up, Britney being absent from the spotlight is really affecting whatever new she releases. There has to be a connection from consumers. Without public appearances or performances, such hype can only briefly exist. 

She can’t rely forever on social media and whoever is left of this fanbase to save her drowning catalogue (if this is her option because of the trauma she went through).

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

spacer.png

@Henry. @River Red are you reading this BLASPHEMY? spacer.png

And here I was rooting you for you to have  comebackT spacer.png

She's truly sick for this

spacer.png

Someone's desperate to get a hit thread I see

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Oh she’s done for using ha thread and deserves what’s coming her way for having the audacity to slander the GODYONCÉ IS A LEGEND era  spacer.png

Don't worry baby girl she will be dealt with

spacer.png

@Blackout2006 literally how dare you? My LEGENDARY ATRL and catfish eras left an immense impact on BOTH Exhale and ATRL, and their influence continues to be a topic of conversation to this day. Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that

spacer.png

• Haha 2
Just now, Henry. said:

She's truly sick for this

spacer.png

Someone's desperate to get a hit thread I see

spacer.png

Don't worry baby girl she will be dealt with

spacer.png

@Blackout2006 literally how dare you? My LEGENDARY ATRL and catfish eras left an immense impact on BOTH Exhale and ATRL, and their influence continues to be a topic of conversation to this day. Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that

spacer.png

She thought ha thread would pull these kinds of numbers:

But has failed to do anything of that sort spacer.png

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block