Unpopular Take: I don't think 'Mind Your Business' is going to perform good..

1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

I miss that era…

Moderators weren’t allowed to abuse or gaslight users, B-anon/Sam-antis weren’t allowed a platform here, more positive Britney news, Jordan hadn’t checked out and actually responded to his PMs, users stuck together, featured threads, no Banana Bread, no Vicitimized, Jordan had the people’s respect, Pokémon’s anniversary threads…it really was a fever dream 

spacer.png

maybe it's time to get a life 

24 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

See? That's what I'm saying but @Henry. can't handle it

spacer.png

There will never be another for Exhale like 2020/early 2021, it was immaculaTe, and joyous. The revival period during the time, Britney achieved freedom from the guardianship to the success of HMC was fun, but after that came the wave of BAcanon chaps, the resurge in Ashgari doubters, those conspiracy theorists, history revisionists, dry threads, the fall of many 2020 icons, the BEYONCE IS A LEGEND era, my hiatus era, Henry's flop STREAK, and all. It was the Silent Ages, your honor 

spacer.png

Dude you need to get offline for a bit...

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Dude you need to get offline for a bit...

Maybe you need to GET ONLINE for a bit 

But in all seriousness, Please forgive Blackout2006. She’s experimenting w ***** right now she’s at that age. She didn’t mean any harm by this thread 

Edited by River Red
  • Haha 3

Is anyone expecting a hit out of this? No one cared about Will.I.am for a while now (with or without BEP), Britney is off market, it’s an old song, created for a different pop audience… I mean, just be thankful that we have something!

Edited by TomasBR
  • Like 2

I think it will perform good in the beginning for a short time. But can't see any longevity or high chart success without promo from Britney's side.

İt may end up  "so bad that it's good" kinda song. So probably most of us won't like it But general public may eat this shi.t up. Will.İ.autotune should promote heavily that song. Especially on TikTok.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block