Unpopular Take: I don't think 'Mind Your Business' is going to perform good..

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That's SUCH a reach, your honor

spacer.png

Weren't you issued the most significant warning point imaginable?

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Of course, when you both were having a mid-off anyway, its called adapting to new situations

spacer.png

Me and Joshy are like some of the most important figures in the Exhale scene right now. Can't say the same about you though

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

So arts not the charts of you!

spacer.png

It is far too advanced for its era

spacer.png

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Now see @Henry., these were the times, THESE. Were. The. Times spacer.png This was something Exhale was NAWT ready to take on, on an average Saturday afternoon spacer.png All the moderators, noobs (new members), OG members, veteran icons, 2020 legends were here, it was an EVENT spacer.png I gave the BLUEPRINT for the future Exhale model for threads spacer.png

Omg you really did lay the groundwork for the new generation of Exhale :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

2020/21 was truly Exhale’s second peakT and no one can convince me otherwise 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

'SUCCESSICA IS A LEGENDSON' sales: 15,670,000 (Chart Run- #1 (8 weeks)

'LANA (something, i don't remember)' sales- 11,350,000 (Chat Run- #1 (6 weeks)

'BEYONCE IS A LEGEND" sales- 4,230,000 (Chart Run- 5- 45- 89- 96-90 (HOPE was there)-OUT)

Bro expected to slide slander-free with this trajectory of sales ☠️ Serving TF- TFM- BTW

spacer.png

SCREAMINGGG^}^}^}€

spacer.png

Not the exposé

spacer.png

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Weren't you issued the most significant warning point imaginable?

spacer.png

I don't even remember that but u? Alexa play a certain #1 of Ms. Mariah Careyyy

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Me and Joshy are like some of the most important figures in the Exhale scene right now. Can't say the same about you though

spacer.png

I'm just too lazy to have a whole era n' all, I worked very hard during the good ol' days and now is the time to RECEIVE

spacer.png

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Omg you really did lay the groundwork for the new generation of Exhale :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

spacer.png

See? That's what I'm saying but @Henry. can't handle it

spacer.png

There will never be another for Exhale like 2020/early 2021, it was immaculaTe, and joyous. The revival period during the time, Britney achieved freedom from the guardianship to the success of HMC was fun, but after that came the wave of BAcanon chaps, the resurge in Ashgari doubters, those conspiracy theorists, history revisionists, dry threads, the fall of many 2020 icons, the BEYONCE IS A LEGEND era, my hiatus era, Henry's flop STREAK, and all. It was the Silent Ages, your honor 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

See? That's what I'm saying but @Henry. can't handle it

spacer.png

There will never be another for Exhale like 2020/early 2021, it was immaculaTe, and joyous. The revival period during the time, Britney achieved freedom from the guardianship to the success of HMC was fun, but after that came the wave of BAcanon chaps, the resurge in Ashgari doubters, those conspiracy theorists, history revisionists, dry threads, the fall of many 2020 icons, the BEYONCE IS A LEGEND era, my hiatus era, Henry's flop STREAK, and all. It was the Silent Ages, your honor 

spacer.png

An unmatched era if you ask me, your honor 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
Just now, Henry. said:

You clearly mentioned DURING THE TIME referring to 2020/21

spacer.png

All it takes is Baby  one more Time read to clearly see that:

There will never be another for Exhale like 2020/early 2021, it was immaculaTe, and joyous. The revival period <during the time> IT'S A CONNECTIVE, Britney achieved freedom from the guardianship to the success of HMC was fun, but after that came the wave of BAcanon chaps, the resurge in Ashgari doubters, those conspiracy theorists, history revisionists, dry threads, the fall of many 2020 icons, the BEYONCE IS A LEGEND era, my hiatus era, Henry's flop STREAK, and all. It was the Silent Ages, your honor 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

spacer.png

For real. No one knew how good they had it when blackout and I were Jordan’s pet frogs omfg. The fights and chaos being unrelated to B Anon or fermenting desserts. What a fever dream 

• Haha 2

many of you don't realise that now that Britney is in full control and she chooses who to collaborate and how to promote that its not what we expect from her and she will surprise you in many different ways

she prob has chemistry with William even if his music sounds dated Britney trusts him enough to release new music with and thats whats important 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block