Kim Kardashian posts about Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me'

4 minutes ago, super.nova said:

the book will tiptoe around LT confirmed.

imma be a bit of a hater here but I hope we don’t get “for the record” part 2 - where “everything” is said but in reality nothing is said.

I actually whole-hearted agree and that's what I am expecting. If I'm wrong then I will be pleasantly surprised but with the presentation of the book, I'm expecting the same tone as Lynne and JL's books. I hope I'm wrong. 

7s686w.gif

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

First famous for nothing, then a lawyer, now a Britney supporter. Is there anything Kim can’t do?

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Right? You forget the most important part tho, "now a Britney supporter" but was a L.T. supporter just few weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/aceofbritney/status/1656334080991174659/photo/1

It's amaze me how this woman can be so amazing to be able to twist her mind just like that, supporting the abuser and then the victim! Wow! You are so damn right, is there anything Kimberly can't do?:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I think everybody is expecting a super juicy book, and not going to be like that, because it involves other people (famous or not).

I'm not saying that it will everything we know already, but less shocking.

Maybe she can't discuss (as much as she wants or we want) because of legal reasons 

Edited by Ofcoursenot
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I think everybody is expecting a super juicy book, and not going to be like that, because it involves other people (famous or not).

I'm not saying that it will everything we know already, but less shocking.

Maybe she can't discuss as much as we want because of legal reasons 

I think it's way too early to tell with certainty what the book is going to be like. None of us have read it yet. 

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block