Kim Kardashian posts about Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me'

I think it’s pretty eerie how quickly some people seem to want to “forgive” Kim and turn her into a victim. She didn’t have to write that cute little note to Loucifer not too long ago, did she? 

Britney was massively abused by that horrible creature. Simply disregarding it is not something any of us should let slide.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I think it’s pretty eerie how quickly some people seem to want to “forgive” Kim and turn her into a victim. She didn’t have to write that cute little note to Loucifer not too long ago, did she? 

Britney was massively abused by that horrible creature. Simply disregarding it is not something any of us should let slide.

maybe kim isn’t as smart as she thinks she is, and completely oblivious to anything besides her life… well except for britney’s book lol

3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

maybe kim isn’t as smart as she thinks she is, and completely oblivious to anything besides her life… well except for britney’s book lol

Now that you mention that… I do wonder how many people even know about the serious allegations against Lou. It was never a top story, was it? 

Man, I hope Britney reveals everything in the book. I hope it’s not a bad sign that Loucifer’s partner seems to support the book. The synopsis sounded a bit generic, “love, dreams, music and motherhood” or whatever… when Britney’s reality is so much darker than that. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

The synopsis sounded a bit generic, “love, dreams, music and motherhood” or whatever… when Britney’s reality is so much darker than that. 

Britney said she needed a lot of therapy to write the book, so it's not going to be only music and love. Motherhood, Britney wrote that she had the kids about 70% of the time when they were younger. I expect something about that time before Las Vegas.

Maybe the book is not going to be as angry as we expect because there are still legal aspects pending. She must have enough material for a second book once that mess is cleared up. 

• Like 2

As fans we know all the details about Britney and even more. Sometimes you guys forget that GP and other celebs don’t know everything about Britney. Blame on Kim when she always support Brit in public is stupid. Maybe she don’t know about Loucifer and she’s about to read it. Stop demonizing celebrities for things like this, go hunt the actual monsters… her family, lawyers, judges and managers around her. Think that celebrities live in a bubble where everything is about them not like us that we need them to scape from our life. They don’t stay all night awake in the internet reading about Britney’s life.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Oh, sure... hahaha 

If it was truth and she's in contract with Lou, will she do promo of a project to hurt her associate? 

It looks like Lou's name won't be on the book :(

i was hoping britney has wrote a non fiction bordering on fiction book..’so she could have used names like sue or lamie gwen… but i was reaching for that 😂

• Love 1
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

Courtney Love was right. The Kardashians love Britney and secretly helped free her...

I am not fan of Miss. Love, but she's dropped a lot of truth bombs over the years...she  was talking about Harvey Weinstein wayyyyy before the me too movement and other things. Really makes you think about some of the shocking claims she made about Britney and her family...

She's a crazy broken clock but she's been right more than twice a day.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block