Kim Kardashian posts about Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me'

38 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Britney said she needed a lot of therapy to write the book, so it's not going to be only music and love. Motherhood, Britney wrote that she had the kids about 70% of the time when they were younger. I expect something about that time before Las Vegas.

Maybe the book is not going to be as angry as we expect because there are still legal aspects pending. She must have enough material for a second book once that mess is cleared up. 

That reason right there is exactly why I wasn’t pushing for a quick book release like so many people here. I prefer a quality book, even if it takes 5 years. 

It doesn’t even have to be angry… but the raw details should be shared. The whole point of a book is for her to be able to tell her side of the story however she wants to. Maybe we’ll still get a lot of that, but I thought some of her serious recordings (including the testimony) were brilliant and really interesting and the idea that’s not what we’ll be getting sucks. 

It’s time Team Con faces some real consequences. Blasting those monsters like Lou publicly in her book would make it a bit more shameful for self absorbed people like Kim K to collaborate with them. 

Edited by Dave92
26 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She said Kris is one of the good ones and that Kim was secretly trying to help Britney. 

Unfortunate that Courtney said that. Yeah, she *secretly* tried so hard to help Britney, so secretly that nothing actually happened. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

Also, to this day she continues to write Loucifer obnoxious little love notes. :trash_throw_away_recycle: A dumb little story about Britney’s book does not absolve her of anything… if anything, it only makes me worried Lou’s parts were cut.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Eh, promo is promo, i’m not gonna sit and make assumptions about the contents of the book just cuz Kim posted about it, one thing we know for sure tho is that Lou ain’t seeing a penny from this book and that’s a damn great thing!!

Can you believe people on Instagram are actually promoting and saying boycott the book because in their opinion people like Lou and others will get money from it. I'm still baffled that people believe that or try to boycott the book for such reasons

I understand Britney cannot write alleged crimes of Lou for legal reasons but what about first hand things like trying to get close to her, trying to give her an exorcism and spraying holy water on her and then BAM Lou traps her. Stuff like that 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

Sort of. I think because Cade is good friends with Paris and Kim, he nudged Kim to post this.

I doubt that.  Those people are conniving.  No one nudges Kim K to do anything.  Her own husband, Kanye West, couldn't convince her to change her ways.  She's doing it for clout.  She wants attention and has publicly admitted to using B in the past for attention.

I am also worried that those who have wronged Britney have managed to have enough of an influence to be left out of this book. As others point out, Kim works with Lou. JL and Lynne are back in Britney's life. And the book was cut down by 32 pages. Add it all together. Well, if the book doesn't add much more than we already know, the we know Lou has bribed people to shut the publisher up.

WHY are people always so ready and willing to give Kim K the benefit of the doubt?  She's an attention *****.  She's always wanted attention and will use anyone to get it.  She's just using B to get this ****.

As for Courtney Love saying Kim K worked "behind the scenes" to free Britney.  GIRL, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Britney's father filed a petition to end to the c-ship.  Rosengart has been fighting in court for depositions and documents.  What does she mean "worked to secretly end the c-ship?"  It's all lies.  Courtney Love is literally actually lying because her friend Kim K got heat for working with Lou Taylor.

Wake up and recognize behavior.  You're being played if you think these morons are genuine.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block