Britney Impersonator Asked To Shoot will.i.am Video

Of course it wasn't enough for will.I.can't to use Aİ and Myah vocals now he is using deep fake tho. I want REAL Britney to appear on official video. 

Sounds like cool concept to mocking TikTok conspiracies about her being deep fake. But then do it this with actual real Britney. But probably they came up with that concept because Britney couldn't bother to shot official video with Will.I.can't. She just allowed him to release old demo as a single. Because Cade/"her new team" probably thought that it's good for creating hype for her book and that's all.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Super Mods
44 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Of course it wasn't enough for will.I.can't to use Aİ and Myah vocals now he is using deep fake tho. I want REAL Britney to appear on official video. 

Sounds like cool concept to mocking TikTok conspiracies about her being deep fake. But then do it this with actual real Britney. But probably they came up with that concept because Britney couldn't bother to shot official video with Will.I.can't. She just allowed him to release old demo as a single. Because Cade/"her new team" probably thought that it's good for creating hype for her book and that's all.

It’s just of all the demos she’s done over the last decade and she okayed this one song out of hundreds :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney Spears: how I tricked you.

It’s a call back to the oldest profession in the world. As you get older more trickery is involved to dupe your clients. Or as in Britney’s case: her fans, the world.

she will not sing, pose, dance or write for you. She will get someone else to do that. And you will still pay her. Who is the predator and who is the prey? Look in the mirror with your cash in hand and you will see. You: the paying customer and Britney above demanding her money behind a veil… just like the high witch or the grand wizard of oz.

Who is the real Britney?
Find the wrong answer in her new fiction novel. Buy now! Everywhere books are sold…🤫🤫🤫🤫 

she’ll never tell. Anyone 🤯

Edited by Loveprofusion
6 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

It’s a call back to the oldest profession in the world. As you get older more trickery is involved to dupe your clients. Or as in Britney’s case: her fans, the world.

she will not sing, pose, dance or write for you. She will get someone else to do that. And you will still pay her. Who is the predator and who is the prey? Look in the mirror with your cash in hand and you will see. You: the paying customer and Britney above demanding her money behind a veil… just like the high witch or the grand wizard of oz.

Who is the real Britney?
Find the wrong answer in her new fiction novel. Buy now! Everywhere books are sold…🤫🤫🤫🤫 

Lol okay go back to whatever Xtina fan page that's still available out there. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

If this is true and to be believed, it clearly says Britney is filming her parts in LA, as in Britney is filming parts, yet, here you idiots come with your Britney won’t be in the video at all bull**** when it clearly states Britney is filming her parts, if this isn’t proof that so many of y’all only see what you wanna see then I don’t know what is.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Who is the real Britney?

Please, shut tf up. Thank you so much...

• Love 1
On 7/11/2023 at 8:35 PM, Itscuzim31 said:

Either she’s lying or she completely unraveled a video concept that people spent time developing. Either way she’s an @ss hole 

said they were going to deepfake BOTH of them. Trying to make it seem Like they were trying to dupe the public into thinking Britney was involved but wasn’t playing into this conspiracy bs. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

also this chick is so concerned about Britney signing off on it… does Britney sign off on you making a living impersonating her? 

For the record “this chick” Ashley is keeping her legacy alive. The amount of time and energy she puts into her art is unreal. (Hence why a director would reach out to her, bc she is pretty incredible). She is by far the most respectful impersonator, who makes it widely known that she cares about Britney as a person first and foremost. With that being said, shes not an @ss hole, she has nothing but respect for Britney. If she was an @ss hole she would have been cashing in that check already.  Kudos to Ashley for standing up for whats right and going with her gut instinct. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 504***** said:

For the record “this chick” Ashley is keeping her legacy alive. The amount of time and energy she puts into her art is unreal. (Hence why a director would reach out to her, bc she is pretty incredible). She is by far the most respectful impersonator, who makes it widely known that she cares about Britney as a person first and foremost. With that being said, shes not an @ss hole, she has nothing but respect for Britney. If she was an @ss hole she would have been cashing in that check already.  Kudos to Ashley for standing up for whats right and going with her gut instinct. 

Oh. Hi, Ashley I guess..

Britney doesn’t need an impersonator to keep her legacy alive. The delusion. I stand by my original assessment. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 10:25 PM, 504***** said:

How cringey that you come on here and talk about yourself in the third person 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block