Britney Impersonator Asked To Shoot will.i.am Video

If this is all true then the rumor just says there’s a body double for some scenes and that they will then deep fake Britney’s face, but that Britney herself shot scenes somewhere else. It doesn’t say and/or mean the whole Britney portion of the video will be deep fakes or doubles. If anything using df to change a bd face would be considered advanced and as a big convenience considering you would normally have to do a lot of editing to hide the face of the bd from viewers. I don’t think we should worry just yet, let’s see it first and then go from there haha. I’m excited though! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

the song is not even out heck even Britney didnt even make an announcement just yet and we already know its a mess :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

first Myah is probably singing as a bg/lead vocal and now there is a body double in the video that is being filmed in London where they say that Britney is allegedly there but she just filmed a video explaining what happened in Vegas just yesterday :elton:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block