What do you think of Taylor Swift's personality?

• Super Mods

Well I'm not sure anymore tbh because of what I've heard about her lately especially getting with a racist, mysogynistic and disgusting rocker dude RIGHT AFTER a 6 YEAR relationship with someone else!

I read online that he actually watches p.orn of black women BEING R.APED and gets off to it!!!

WTF?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

WHY WOULD SHE GET WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!

I lost respect for her after that.

It also annoys me how she victimizes herself ALL THE TIME!
She's literally made a career out of being the victim not only romantically but with other people as well!

Just the fact that she released a song called "Look What You Made Me Do" about her being CAUGHT on video saying something different about Kanye and Kim says it all.

I love her music dont get me wrong especially her early work but she's petty and dramatic AF!

It must be draining being around her.

Idk how men keep getting with her when they know she's gonna talk sh!!!t about them in a song if they break up.

Hopefully maybe I'm wrong about her but then again,

Actions speak louder than words and so far, her actions haven't been pleasant.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Well, first of all I have to say that I like how she can express what she feels through her lyrics, that she can create such atypical and great lyrics that people like me can relate to, and I keep coming back to some of those songs.

I also like her country albums because despite her lack of vocals, it works well with her.

On the other hand, I can see that she must have been overlooked and had complexes because she constantly needs to get revenge on someone in her life (especially in all pop albums), which I don't like at her. She's constantly making herself a victim, even she's had a good life. She has the personality of an adult Kit from Crossroads - flat, self-centered, constantly feeling sorry for herself, seeing herself as "the most beautiful", "smartest"....

She thinks and does things that only benefit her in the end and is a calculating whoore who loves attention and her goods are like beautiful packaging but terrible content just to sell as much as possible (pop albums). Good businesswoman, terrible as a person. She doesn't have empathy or emotional intelligence, she doesn't understand how people feel.

She lives in her own world where she creates beautiful stories (lyrics), but she doesn't see what's going on in this world and she can't really connect with the people. If she lived in the 19th century, she would let people work until they fell from morning to night, just to have money and not deal with what happens to her slaves.

And I think most of her fans have the same personality as her and she is a bad example for all women. She pretends to be a feminist, but she's not interested in any women.

@princessmimi don't roast me for saying this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Well, first of all I have to say that I like how she can express what she feels through her lyrics, that she can create such atypical and great lyrics that people like me can relate to, and I keep coming back to some of those songs.

I also like her country albums because despite her lack of vocals, it works well with her.

On the other hand, I can see that she must have been overlooked and had complexes because she constantly needs to get revenge on someone in her life (especially in all pop albums), which I don't like at her. She's constantly making herself a victim, even she's had a good life. She has the personality of an adult Kit from Crossroads - flat, self-centered, constantly feeling sorry for herself, seeing herself as "the most beautiful", "smartest"....

She thinks and does things that only benefit her in the end and is a calculating whoore who loves attention and her goods are like beautiful packaging but terrible content just to sell as much as possible (pop albums). Good businesswoman, terrible as a person. She doesn't have empathy or emotional intelligence, she doesn't understand how people feel.

She lives in her own world where she creates beautiful stories (lyrics), but she doesn't see what's going on in this world and she can't really connect with the people. If she lived in the 19th century, she would let people work until they fell from morning to night, just to have money and not deal with what happens to her slaves.

And I think most of her fans have the same personality as her and she is a bad example for all women. She pretends to be a feminist, but she's not interested in any women.

@princessmimi don't roast me for saying this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Lol I agree with what you say, so I won't roast you.

I understand that she expresses her feelings and thoughts on life through music but at the same time, purposely insulting and degrading others on songs isn't right.

I think its pretty petty to purposely have the name of the person you wrote the song about in the title especially if they're famous and you know that they're gonna get backlash.

She let Katy Perry get bullied online because of a misunderstanding they had over TOUR DANCERS! She wrote Bad Blood and in result, Katy's rep for a long time took a hit because of it

(I do like the song though, I''ll be honest)

She also was ok being associated with that rocker dude and didn't break up with him until she got backlash from fans and knew she'd lose money from them.

I would think she would break up with that vermin cause of how he views and treats women and is racist but no its cause she didn't want to lose money and support from fans.

I mean I still will listen to her music especially her new Speak Now album but I just don't think she's the nice girl that she proclaims to be.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I agree with what you say, so I won't roast you.

I understand that she expresses her feelings and thoughts on life through music but at the same time, purposely insulting and degrading others on  songs isn't right.

I think its pretty petty to purposely have the name of the person you wrote the song about in the title especially if they're famous and you know that they're gonna get backlash.

She let Katy Perry get bullied online because of a misunderstanding they had over TOUR DANCERS! She wrote Bad Blood and in result, Katy's rep for a long time took a hit because of it

(I do like the song though, I''ll be honest)

She also was ok being associated with that rocker dude and didn't break up with him until she got backlash from fans and knew she'd lose money from them.

I would think she would break up with that vermin cause of how he views and treats women and is racist but no its cause she didn't want to lose and support from fans.

I mean I still will listen to her music especially her new Speak Now album but I just don't think she's the nice girl that she proclaims to be.

Yes, her music (just Country and a few pop songs for me) touches me with the lyrics... but her shallow, calculating personality doesn't touch me. I honestly don't consider myself a fan of hers, I just like her Country albums and I bought the physical Fearless album (I admit). It kind of brought me back to my "past life" and thanks to that I reinvented myself. But I don't like her as a person. Maybe if we met, I would give her concepts for videos, but she would NEVER be my friend,...."It's never gonna happen, ever, ever, ever...in million years Tiffany"

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Yes, her music (just Country and a few pop songs for me) touches me with the lyrics... but her shallow, calculating personality doesn't touch me. I honestly don't consider myself a fan of hers, I just like her Country albums and I bought the physical Fearless album (I admit). It kind of brought me back to my "past life" and thanks to that I reinvented myself. But I don't like her as a person. Maybe if we met, I would give her concepts for videos, but she would NEVER be my friend,...."It's never gonna happen, ever, ever, ever...in million years Tiffany"

Yeah I think in the beginning of her career especially during her country era,

she genuinely seemed like a sweet girl but it seemed like she changed completely as she became more famous.

Like I can hear the sincerity that she had in her early music but now all her music since seems calculated and not as genuine.

I wouldn't consider myself a fan either but I do enjoy her early work cause those were my teen/young adult years plus I did enjoy seeing her live at her 1989 tour in 2015.

However you can tell she is calculating when it comes to her image and brand because why is it that she only dates A-Listers and not normal guys?

Why is it that on all her tours, she invites the BIGGEST stars to perform with her on stage?

Why does she only collab with musicians that are relevant in the moment?

Also her ex Joe Jonas called her out for lying about the breakup they had where she claimed he dumped her in 27 seconds on the phone but it turns out TAYLOR HUNG UP ON HIM in 27 seconds!

So that poor boy had to deal with the backlash cause of her lying azz!

Also idk if its just me but I have a feeling that the way she comes off in the Blank Space video and song is REALLY the real her!

She's THAT crazy in real life and maybe thats why her relationships never last!

I mean would u date someone that acted insane like that??

She's not a good actress, so I have a feeling she's genuinely that crazy.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I think in the beginning of her career especially during her country era,

she genuinely seemed like a sweet girl but it seemed like she changed completely as she became more famous.

Like I can hear the sincerity that she had in her early music but now all her music since seems calculated and not as genuine.

I wouldn't consider myself a fan either but I do enjoy her early work cause those were my teen/young adult years plus I did enjoy seeing her live at her 1989 tour in 2015.

However you can tell she is calculating when it comes to her image and brand because why is it that she only dates A-Listers and not normal guys?

Why is it that on all her tours, she invites the BIGGEST stars to perform with her on stage?

Why does she only collab with musicians that are relevant in the moment?

Also her ex Joe Jonas called her out for lying about the breakup they had where she claimed he dumped her in 27 seconds on the phone but it turns out TAYLOR HUNG UP ON HIM in 27 seconds!

So that poor boy had to deal with the backlash cause of her lying azz!

Also idk if its just me but I have a feeling that the way she comes off in the Blank Space video and song is REALLY the real her!

She's THAT crazy in real life and maybe thats why her relationships never last!

I mean would u date someone that acted insane like that??

She's not a good actress, so I have a feeling she's genuinely that crazy.

And one (two things) I noticed! She is obsessed with her phone!!! Her entire documentary has her cell phone in her hand, she even writes lyrics on it, and another thing is her obsession with getting a Grammy! (I'll bet my shoes she'll give them millions just to get a Grammy!!!).

Yes, she was more honest in early records and that's why I like her first 3 albums the most.

She never does anything without intention and plans. I would never date her. Maybe during the Fearless/Speak Now era.

Her fame has gone to her head and her music is as flat as she is, in fact her latest album is all her - like an android.

3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

We don’t know her personally :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Speak when you do :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She is a savvy, talented, committed, hardworking musician. Haven’t had the pleasure to meet her personally 

Unfortunately, I perceive very hidden nuances when I see her. She's worried that no one will remember her and her career will be dead and she'll have to go back to where she came from (yes, I have millions of dollars so that can't happen), but don't forget she's not okay!

@princessmimi And she must have already known about the sale of her catalog to someone else, so she calculated that it would be more profitable to make herself a victim to get attention, and that it would bring her more money to re-record old albums. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Unless anyone knows her personally, you’re really basing your opinion on a well crafted and controlled media persona.

Totally.

I do see the victim complex being constantly pushed, but having said that, I respect the way she behaves towards her fans. Fake or not, the fact that she keeps her niceness in front of them is way more than many can say. Pushing through soaking rain, talkibg to them, being aware of the behavior of security in the stadium, one has to respect that, even if it is a facade. I prefer that kind of facade over an azzjole one.

Truthfully.... I don't think of her personality because she doesn't have one... And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

Never understand the hype around her she's so fake and contrived. Is that a personality trait?

If I HAD to describe her in one word it would be....

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7cz9whkqor9jbtkzft42s

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block